does anyone know a good site for mandolin tabs?
Later in the evenin, as you lie awake in bed, hear the echoes of the amplifiers ringin' in your head, smoke the days last cigarette rememberin' what she said...
Quote by DownbëloW

you eat poop.... mandolin's awesome
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
thanks wise ass
ive had it sitting around my house for like 3 years so i thought id pick it up.
Later in the evenin, as you lie awake in bed, hear the echoes of the amplifiers ringin' in your head, smoke the days last cigarette rememberin' what she said...
funny thing is that lame.com is actually a site haha.
Guitars:
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom WCR and Dimarzio equipped
Amp:
Marshall 2266 Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960TV
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
I bought a junky mandolin on a whim one time... rarely play ot, because im focused on guitar right now. i used to talk to some pogues fans that knew where to find saome tabs, i'll try and dig em up

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
alright thanks
i've found some for Irish Punk bands, i dont know if you're into that kinda stuff (i am)
http://www.folkpunktabs.com/Mandolin.htm
im still looking

Quote by Bladez22
here's a whole bunch of Irish Folk songs and some other european folk type stuff
http://theinternetlol.com/mandolin/

Quote by Bladez22