Ok so I got my Fulldrive in Tuesday and wasn't really able to test it out until tonight....man that thing is amazing! So warm and delicious Definitely not for extreme heavy OD/distortion, but that is perfectly fine with me. This pedal is great, I love it and will keep it forever. (I think)
You're just bragging, bastard.

What exactly does it sound like too? It's come to that point where I'm not completely satisfied with one of my OD's.... and a change is on the way.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're just bragging, bastard.

What exactly does it sound like too? It's come to that point where I'm not completely satisfied with one of my OD's.... and a change is on the way.

Sorry man I was just so excited after I really started using it...It's a beautifully sweet, warm overdrive. It doesn't get too hard, which is ok for me, and it sounds sooooo good!
4 8 15 16 23 42
Quote by R_H_C_P
It's come to that point where I'm not completely satisfied with one of my OD's

Which one of the 639467?
a soundclip would be very nice, and make this thread a lot more informative IMO
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Simto
i have a normal Fulldrive 2 and yeah it's amazing! the Comp-Cut setting is just tonal heaven on both single cooil and humbuckers
It's an amazing pedal

Agreed. It's great
4 8 15 16 23 42
I have a Fiesta Red Fulldrive 2. It absolutely kicks ass. I also have a Keeley modified TS9 with the Solidbody Mods (it's pretty sweet) as well as a MJM Blues Devil. They are all great but the FD2 goes a bit further.

Myself, I like the Vintage mode for songs with galloping rhythm and the FM for music with a lot of soloing.
How is it compared to the Blackstone Appliances OD which also uses Mosfet clipping ??
Or the Hermida Mosferatu ??

......heck, how is it compared to the LANDGRAFF DYNAMIC OD & KLON CENTAUR OD ??
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Quote by mr_hankey
Which one of the 639467?

My BD2, but I don't know! Argh! My mood keeps changing, sometimes it's great, sometimes it's not, and it sounds brilliant with my OD3.... but not always great on its own.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30