Well, you me on the LP standard. So now I need a amp. I'm leaning tward a Marshall mini stack. Price about $300. Is this the way to go? I also have a question, can two guitars play on the same amp at the same time?
Don't.Get.A.Mini.Stack.

Well, if you want to be serious. Just wondering though, is it a gibson or epiphone?

I say get a roland cube 30x...or...

What music do you play?
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Last edited by Jinskee at Mar 15, 2007,
lol he's leaning towards a mini amp.
not a good idea at all.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
It is a Epiphone and I'm new to guitar, so I don't see spending alot right away.
What kind of music are you into playing?
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Roland-Cube-30X-Amp-with-COSM?sku=487032

or..

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Vox-Valvetronix-AD30VT-30W-Guitar-Combo?sku=481959

Both are great little solid state modeling combos that have good sounds and are relitivly cheap. WAY better then a Marshall MG. I personally prefer the cube. These are the amps normally suggested in the price range and I have played a few models of each and all have been good.
Don''t bash the mini stack! That is a kick little machine! I have the original 3005 leads, It was my first amp - I slave TWO of them to use as my recording metal amp. THOSE AMPS ARE GREAT! Now. No, You can not plug to guitars at the same time. With the amp, Spyder 212. I think it's right at three hundred, And that amp does everything. ( And a pretty good jovb at it, Too. ) Great amp, Good tone, Nice volume, God brand, you can't go wrong!
Blessed be he who sat on the bee, For he shall rise again!
I have only been playing for 3 month, so I don't play much of anything yet. Any suggestions on easy music would be great. I'm 40 so 80's rock is what I like, also blues ( AC/DC ride on )and some new country. I want to play becuase I love music, I'm not wanting to be a rock star.