theres always so many people on ug you have to wonder does anyone play guitar cuz theres always people on here seems as if they wouldnt have time for guitar
Quote by Shea Donoghue
I constantly practise all day. Even on the computer. I'm playing right now. I get at least 10 hours in a day.

dang for real i though i was practising alot at like 4 hours a day
I played for most of the day today.

About 2-3.5 hours.

Today I was on UG for longer than usual though.
I play when I feel like it. which is several times a day.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
i play whie on UG, theres some tablature on one of my firefox tabs.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
i play while on ug so yeah...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
haah i got my guitar resting upon my leg right now , practicing as i type that's right one hand tapping one hand typing
shnaps i own sorta:-steinberger spirit
-ol' samick strat replica
-harmony acoustic of some sort
-ibanez pro bass

amps:-2 micro cubes
-peavey rage 158
-gorilla somethin
-ol' danelectro
-crate bass amp
Playing guitar right now, so I would assume that most everyone here does play. But are there people that just like come here to chat and have no idea what to do with a guitar?
d(O_O)b
Quote by Woodles
Playing guitar right now, so I would assume that most everyone here does play. But are there people that just like come here to chat and have no idea what to do with a guitar?

its possible UG is an interesting place. its basically just somewhere to chill,ask quesitons or read some of this funny shit. i gotta say i get the most laughs in my day off this website.Yes i do play guitar
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
I usualy just mess around with guitar when i'm doing anything on computer. Homework too.
I play guitar while talking online/surfing UG/watching tv/talking on the phone... I would never have the patience to practice riffs as often and mindlessly as I do if I didn't multitask.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
wowsa, waht si tihs so claled geeeetaar? teech mee too play cuz dat wood be oober h4x i want to be liek teh best geetarer in teh woorld.... Billie joe armstrong.....

JK yes, I play guitar.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
meh, i used to play a lot but i haven't lately

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
Well, considering that UG has over 500,000 members, there's never really that many people on.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
I practice 1-2 hours a day. some days i dont even play. big deal, wanna fight about it?
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by Masochist_Lust
Yep.

*does 19th century irish boxer stance*
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick