effin retarded technique
who cares how fast you play if you cant hear the notes being played.
It's called speed picking, and players like this guy make me hate music.
Member #3 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club.
I can hear the notes the thing is, if u try long and hard enough anyone can do this.

His fingers don't move much at all, they move up and down frets and strings but u keep ur fingers in the same position.

It's is good speed no doubt about that, but this is given more praise then it deserves.
that sounded like ass.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
that's called the shit technique...ok lame, but watever, that was horrible, that's not music, people like that should be banned from guitars, video cameras, and youtube
that sounded like he just took a dump on the strings
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
its all noise hes sloppy as ****. speed doesnt equal talent people!!!
Check out jayninevideolessons.wordpress.com
Online Video Guitar lessons, ebooks, and so on. This above blog is how you may contact me for more information, or email me at jayninelessons@gmail.com
sliding my left hand up and down the strings and picking whatever gives the same effect. give it a go and claim you're the best just like this completely disreputable man!
He does suck lol. I could probably do that or almost that. I've been playing for a year.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
That guy is freakin' terrible!
I like shred, and that guy is sloppy as hell..
Ergh.

Look up Rusty Cooley if you want good shred...
ESP H-300 (EMG81/85)
Ibanez RG570
Ashton VP30
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CE-5
Boss DS-2
Behringer EQ-700
Member #12 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Mr T of the Avatar A-Team.
It's one thing to play fast, Great. It's another thing to play fast, And stupid. Improper sweeping, Speed picking, Tapping all of your notes, Open-hold playing, It's nearly all the same. Half of the people that say " Well I can do this " are guitar players, Not guitarists. A song needs soul, Not skill. So says the Ol'boy!
Blessed be he who sat on the bee, For he shall rise again!
Sucked

Even fast players know how to use proper note selection hang on a note ect... That was real bad
Craptastic.
PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.
what poo was that? I'm quicker than him and you can here my notes better and my technique I'm guna post a youtube vid as soon as I get a cam.
member #3 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join

Gibson Les Paul Std Trans Amber
Gibson Les Paul Std P90 Gold top
Gibson Les Paul 1968 Custom V.O.S.
1980 Chiquita Travel Guitar
Fender 2006 Anniversary
Ashdown Fallen Angel stack.
sounds like computer games haha what s hit face he sucks woo i can chormatically go up and down the neck wooo step back
but fren that is not chromatics that is a minor scale built licks. player is not showing melody skill but just showing speed skill that matters fast players, if u can't play 240+ bpm dont watch that video
Thats too fast to enjoy, too fast to even hear?
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
can anybody guess that tab?
Try my frens
Last edited by fasterr at Mar 19, 2007,