I Need To Think Of A Chemistry Prac To Do
Like Anything It Can Be But I Have No Idea What Prac To Do.
Just Liek Simply Chemistry Would Be Appricaiated.
build a homemade bomb..

whats prac?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
umm it depends what equipment and chemicals you have access to..
from daylight...
...into darkness
basic chem jsut basic nothing really ahrd cuase its yea only yr 11 term 1 but we have to think of our own shyt and its due 2morrow the idea
Good luck with English.

Make Paracetamol? Or you could turn Telfast into Speed?
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
you could do something stupid like test the conductivity of tap water vs deionised/distilled water and how you'd expect the conductivity of the tap water to be higher due to the presence of ions. that was one part of a prac i did in first year chem in uni lol.
from daylight...
...into darkness
What topic in Yr 11 chem are you doing. I'm in yr 12 now so i can tell you about one if you want.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
How about calculating enthalpy change of an acid?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB
How about calculating enthalpy change of an acid?

Do you really think that somebody with the linguistical skills of a 2 month old would be able to tackle something that advanced?
For my prac, I did the boiling point of water with different percentages of alcohol in it. It was nice and basic, but I still got 90%+
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Oh, wait, i just thought of something that your teacher would like, and i have notes on it, - titrations.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
mix hydrochloric acid (if you cant get hydrochloric acid then use vinegar) and zinc and collect the hydrogen, then test for a bang. classic experiment but done all the time.
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas