What do you guys think of them? + What's your favourite song by them?

Mine is One More Astronaut..
almost sonic-is that the name?

i've only got thier first album, want to get the rest though.
Cream fan club member #11.
I love I Mother Earth, well mostly just the the earlier stuff before Edwin left... but my favourite album by them is by far Dig, and Mothers is probably my favourite song even if it is just a intro-like song.

P.S. ^^ Not Quite Sonic
I really love this band. Discovered them just recently actually, around last December. Dig has to be one of the best albums I own and I own over 250 cds. I love pretty much evey song on it. Quicksilver Meat Dream is also awesome and so is Scenery and Fish. I have yet to hear the other one though. I can't find it at any of my used cd shops I visit every other weekend. Anyway, my favorite tracks are probably "The Universe In You", "Undone", "Earth Sky & C.", "I is Us", "No Coma", and "Passenger". Really tho I love pretty much all their stuff.
scenery and fish is a good album. thats the only one i ever had though. its a shame that they got screwed in a major label deal.
Read my post. Not this.
Quote by frankv
Someone just introduced me to Scenery And Fish. I don't like how I hadn't heard of these guys before.

You're welcome sweetie.

It's because you are a virgin to 90's Ontario swag

edit: and the copy I shared was pretty shit quality. It was actually my brother's copy of the album I've been whoring for all these years, so I went out and bought a used copy the other day. I'll up it sometime so you get that 320 goodness. i cant steal effectively and get good quality shit without mediafire now, im too lazy
Last edited by Thrashtastic15 at Apr 5, 2012,
^It's always a little hit and miss with these uploads but you've been uploading some real gems, man! That Emily Haines album too, very enjoyable. Feist and Bedouin Soundclash too. I"m guessing those were all yours. Also, once it's above 128 kbps in quality, I almost stop noticing quality differences.

Are The Tragically Hip Ontarian?
Quote by frankv
^It's always a little hit and miss with these uploads but you've been uploading some real gems, man! That Emily Haines album too, very enjoyable. Feist and Bedouin Soundclash too. I"m guessing those were all yours. Also, once it's above 128 kbps in quality, I almost stop noticing quality differences.

I pestered guitarxo into uping the latest Feist one because I didn't have it on here and wanted it (so I can't take credit, although I love Feist ). The Reminder was probably one of the first I uploaded actually though. Glad you liked the Emily Haines album, I had just found that in the local record store and was so amped to find it. Then the girl at the cash said I had exquisite taste.

I never know what to upload and I always feel all paranoid that you guys won't like it and I'll waste an hour of your time. I can put a couple more I Mother Earth esque Ontario bands up for you if you want though.

Quote by frankv
Are The Tragically Hip Ontarian?

Yes. Erryone knows a Hip song or two here at the very least, they get a hell of a lot of airtime on the radio in the GTA. Good ol' Kingston boys.
Guitarxo is in our group? Cool beans.

I never know what to put up either. I'm always afraid you guys know the stuff I upload already, so I'm just hogging space. I'd rather you guys add some different but good stuff than decent music. Rather take a risk and hear something different than go the safe route.