Quote by misiu
where online can I buy original floyd rose trems?

That's a VERY broad question. Where are you from, are you comfortable with buying online, etc?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
are trs trems any gd cos i got a guitar that i cant be bothered to get a floyd rose pro for cos it costs too much and the trs is very cheap.
im in Australia, but location isn't an issue so much, just the authenticity of the product. anything else out there as good as a floyd rose original?
Quote by misiu
im in Australia, but location isn't an issue so much, just the authenticity of the product. anything else out there as good as a floyd rose original?

Kahler trems are, in a lot of peoples opinions, a lot better than Original Floyd Roses. Don't expect to pay below $450 for one in Australia though. Original Floyd Roses are around the $350 mark.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
should I buy from the US then with floyd rose? why kahler? what is so good about them? (genuine question)