Page 1 of 2
Ugly Megan's Myspace

Well actually not really, they aren't ugly at all, they merely named Ugly Megan. I love them... but that might have something to do with being good friends with both Orlando and Kathi... but yeah, I'll see what your unbiased minds think of them. They sound similar to The Moldy Peaches. Bad Television seems to be the people's favourite.

plzktnxBYE
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin
Last edited by Glen_Hansard at Apr 26, 2007,
why the hell are they called ugly megan?
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Quote by rustic_metal
why the hell are they called ugly megan?

That's like asking "why is that one band called that one name?"

They can be called anything.

Anyway, they're a pretty cool band.
Sent from my iPad.
they are quite good...if they had a cd or something i would probably pick it up, but alas i can find no such link
wow i really like that song Ceil Peggy, why can't i add it or download it?!?
but this is like the best myspace band i've come across from very promising

Last edited by Doolittle at Mar 15, 2007,
I'm listening to them right now and I'm really enjoying all the tracks.

I would definitely look into an EP or an album if they had one...but I too, can find no such link

EDIT: I keep going back to listen to more >.< lol
Last edited by Tsunoyukami at Mar 17, 2007,
Their début gig was tonight. It was in a tiny little pub due to a forced venue change(the original place, Haricots, sorta went on a fire a little last Monday) that eventually became extremely hot due to quite a lot of people being packed inside. Orlando and Kathi played a nice 45 minute long 12 song set, and I loved it. There should be videos up on YouTube soon(I have some, I'm just waiting for permission), I'll post links when they are.
They're really good, someone should tell them to put the songs on megaupload if they're not going to be released or something.
Quote by StuartR
They're really good, someone should tell them to put the songs on megaupload if they're not going to be released or something.

If you look back in this thread, you'll notice that an EP is planned for the summer.
the last two videos are my favorites. i'm starting a fan base in Connecticut, i'm spreading the word.

I too am spreading news of them around here in Ontario, but I don't really have too many friends who are into music similar to what they play (sadly). However, I am most definitley looking forward to hearing more from them.

I really like Jacket! Jacket! Jacket!, Brian Boru and Bad Television.
i wish that i had some sort of mp3 or something by them, i would so play them on my radio show

oh and those videos were pretty nice
just bringing back the ugliness. I was looking for those videos to watch again. hehe

Hooray! These are all awesome.

I'm waiting for Bobby Orlandisco and We Are Tigers to load on youtube (slow computer )

EDIT: These are both fantastic new songs! Ahh, they make me feel so excited haha
Last edited by Tsunoyukami at Apr 30, 2007,
i thought the We Are Tigers was an Animal Collective cover for a sec. great tunes nonetheless

Quote by Doolittle
i thought the We Are Tigers was an Animal Collective cover for a sec. great tunes nonetheless

i was secretly hoping it was...
damn you curry!
they don't talk to pumpkin the cat...it's probably cause my cat's such a jerk, no one talks to pumpkin....

Anyone care for a new Ugly Megan song?

http://www.wesc.com/letsgetphysical/?user=Ugly%20Megan

Look in the bottom left hand corner, "Sunrise Vs Splack" should come up. T'is personally my favourite Ugly Megan song. The line Kathi is singing over Orlando's story of the sunrise is from Shake That Ass Bitch by The Splack Pack, in case you are wondering.
i liked it, but the song that followed it was pretty atrocious...good thing the song following wasn't ugly megan
Sorry for the double post (over a month ago, is that fair?) but they need an update.

So they just got back from camping and told me never to go camping in Ireland Apparently they're taking a break and visiting France I believe.
Page 1 of 2