Page 2 of 2
OKAY. Three Whole Funs has finally been released. You can listen to it on their Myspace (myspace.com/iloveuglymegan), details for buying are also there. It was basically exactly what I was expecting. In a good way.
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin
Ahh I was waiting for someone to bring this back. I didn't want to post a third time in the thread.

I'm absolutely adoring it, but I do have to ask - is it just those four songs on the EP, or are there more? And how much does a copy cost?
Quote by Tsunoyukami
I'm absolutely adoring it, but I do have to ask - is it just those four songs on the EP, or are there more? And how much does a copy cost?

Yeah, just Bad Television, Kathi + Orlando's Revolution, Bobby Orlandisco and Sunrise Vs. Splack. The EP itself costs €5, I'm not sure about postage and that.
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin
Quote by Glen_Hansard
Yeah, just Bad Television, Kathi + Orlando's Revolution, Bobby Orlandisco and Sunrise Vs. Splack. The EP itself costs €5, I'm not sure about postage and that.

Thanks. Now I must convince my mother that it is safe to buy an EP from some "strangers" in Ireland.

Tell them to get We Are Tigers on the next recording
So, I realize that this is a double post but it must return.

On June 20th Ugly Megan will be releasing their next EP. There are two new tunes up on their myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=160959207

I must say, I still haven't got the Three Whole Funs EP yet, due to my mother not trusting teh internetz, but I plan into guilting her into getting it and the new EP for me in July for my birthday.
Page 2 of 2