Page 1 of 4
i want stories of things you've done to people or property or whatever.
Last edited by Evil Armada at Mar 15, 2007,
I've got 2, I cheated on my girlfriend when we first got together, and when I was younger I stole more than 400 pounds from my own mother.

I hate myself so much for both of those..
Saying unmoral.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
couldnt u make this post a little more specific??
like dangerous stories?
Last edited by Kings0steelage at Mar 15, 2007,
Got drunk and cheated on my gril at a party even though she told me not to go. And I feel so bad for it, Im happy we're still together though and I love her so much. At least we can learn from our mistakes!
When i was 10 i threw a banana AT AN OLD MAN. Christ i was such a pre-teen terraway.
Quote by schecter4183
Told Evil Armada his thread sucks.

^^^^^^^^
wot the hell is that...im told it was an insult but how can it be for one ur using a third person outlook on it...who the hell does that?? once in my primary skool we had a mentally challenged person and guess wot......he didnt use third person speech and hes a tard. think of some insults buddy coz urs a lame this is advise not an insult so meh
nothing i feel bad about, i've done "bad" stuff, but nothing i regret.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Here are some great ones.

1. cellomaster=racist

2. cellomaster=homophobic

3. cellomaster=cunt.

'Nuff said, prick.
Quote by 'Raven'
is it a chihuahua? hide it in your pants and pretend its a boner!!!
i used to suffocate my kitten. she became depressed and chewed off her own tail.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
Quote by x X t o c z.
i used to suffocate my kitten. she became depressed and chewed off her own tail.

Dang.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Dang.

i'm not actually joking. isnt something im proud of. i was a troubled child.

edit: well it wasnt really suffocation, i wouldnt choke it or anything. but id put it under the seat padding on my sofa and sit on it for about 10 seconds. eugh, its sickening to look back on.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
Quote by x X t o c z.

haha man thats not depression thats brain damage i share the pain though eh blinded my cat by kicking it accidentally when i was a little kid still feel bad about it
Quote by Kings0steelage
haha man thats not depression thats brain damage i share the pain though eh blinded my cat by kicking it accidentally when i was a little kid still feel bad about it

yeah dude, it hurts to look back on though, cause i knew exactly what i was doing. i didnt do it much, but its not the point. i was a very disturbed child. =/
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

umm....massachusetts. you're not asking because you're really a priest, right?
Quote by FeatherBreeze
schecter4183 after that comment you are my hero, lol
you opened up a new world of insulting people for me
Quote by sTx
You, sir, are sex.
Quote by Alix_D
But how did you know it was virgin ass? Did you ask the ass?
Quote by schecter4183
umm....massachusetts. you're not asking because you're really a priest, right?

hahaha no man im not a preist im still in skool but im from australia just thought there was some hope for there being some funny people here
I got into a fist fight with a girl when I was 10. It's funny now because neither I nor the girl care about it now, but it's embarassing to have people bring it up all the time, because everyone remembers it.
Quote by Kings0steelage
hahaha no man im not a preist im still in skool but im from australia just thought there was some hope for there being some funny people here

Ssshh now, don't give us Australians a bad name. I don't think I've ever done anything really unmoral and mean, maybe laughing at somebody getting picked on was the worst I've done
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
set off a the fire alarm in a crowded train station (it was in Paris I think) when I was 6 because it was activated by an attractively large red button
Quote by DUP3R
I killed my cousin's hamster.

I'M SO
SOOOOORRRRRRRYYYYYYYY!!!!

Edit: no thats not funny
Quote by Seymore190
I got into a fist fight with a girl when I was 10. It's funny now because neither I nor the girl care about it now, but it's embarassing to have people bring it up all the time, because everyone remembers it.

wot was the fight over man?
Quote by Kings0steelage
^^^^^^^^
wot the hell is that...im told it was an insult but how can it be for one ur using a third person outlook on it...who the hell does that?? once in my primary skool we had a mentally challenged person and guess wot......he didnt use third person speech and hes a tard. think of some insults buddy coz urs a lame this is advise not an insult so meh

Quote by schecter4183
ya ya ya,little innocent joke. heres one for ya=try SPELLCHECK

aww look at the 07 UGers fight, how cute
Got revenge on cats for trying to get t3h revenge on my dog for getting t3h revenge on them.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
Quote by Portuguese_boy
What??? I'm not Australian.

so u saw the need to disclaim that u wernt australian but u couldnt clear it up further and tell us where u are from? its not like someones gonan hunt u down on that infomation alone buddy haha
when i was 13, me and my friend (or my friend and i, not sure of the particular grammatical rule there) were hanging around a housing development site, where there were building about 40 new houses. we wernt up to anything sinister, just checking it out. But some fancy rich dude in a mercedes (presumably the owner or something) pulled up and procedding to yell obsenities such as "**** off you ******", "get lost you little black bastard".... not nice. soooooooooooooo..... me and my friend went back under the cover of darkness and bricked EVERY SINGLE ONE of the brand new fitted windows on all 40 houses..... quite a lot of criminal damage there i think. just the sort of thing a "******" would do i suppose... maybe i should have challenged his stereotypes by writing him a polite letter?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.

Quote by absinthe5765
Someone woke up on the wrong side of his mother this morning.

Quote by luke2206
when i was 13, me and my friend (or my friend and i, not sure of the particular grammatical rule there) were hanging around a housing development site, where there were building about 40 new houses. we wernt up to anything sinister, just checking it out. But some fancy rich dude in a mercedes (presumably the owner or something) pulled up and procedding to yell obsenities such as "**** off you ******", "get lost you little black bastard".... not nice. soooooooooooooo..... me and my friend went back under the cover of darkness and bricked EVERY SINGLE ONE of the brand new fitted windows on all 40 houses..... quite a lot of criminal damage there i think. just the sort of thing a "******" would do i suppose... maybe i should have challenged his stereotypes by writing him a polite letter?

thats some funyn $hit there lol
Quote by luke2206
maybe i should have challenged his stereotypes by writing him a polite letter?

yeah, probably... but you were 13, and as we know, all 13 year olds are rebels [/bad sarcasm]
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by SOADrox429
yeah, probably... but you were 13, and as we know, all 13 year olds are rebels [/bad sarcasm]

lol... wasn't so much a rebel thing... more a supreme rage kind of thing... i felt so guilty after
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.

Quote by absinthe5765
Someone woke up on the wrong side of his mother this morning.

Quote by Kings0steelage
so u saw the need to disclaim that u wernt australian but u couldnt clear it up further and tell us where u are from? its not like someones gonan hunt u down on that infomation alone buddy haha

Check my user name it will tell you were i'm from
Quote by Portuguese_boy

Check my user name it will tell you were i'm from

haha oh ohk well i want to be canadian
Quote by SOADrox429
you finally told them... he's not very smart, is he?

u finally told "them" implying that there are multipul people asking....then u go on and say "he's" not smart?? whos the stupid one again?? haha
ok this is just getting stupid. portragese boy your a fag, kings0steelage stop fight. back to the subject at hand aye.
Quote by Evil Armada
ok this is just getting stupid. portragese boy your a fag, kings0steelage stop fight. back to the subject at hand aye.

Liarn 2 spiell

edit: On my 6th birthday I was having a party, but this kid didn't bring me a present so I kicked him out of my house, I still regret kicking him out.

Also last year I stole my father's car and went for a ride, I crashed and put the blame on my brother, and my dad believed me and grounded his ass, I regret it but I still didn''t tell him it was me.
Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Mar 15, 2007,
haha sure......i think one of the bad things ive done was when i gave my "stuart" a mentally challenged person a pair of scissors when he came to our skool then when he cut a person in our class i blamed it on another mentally challenged person who came to our skool saying that i saw him steal it from my pecil case
Quote by Kings0steelage
u finally told "them" implying that there are multipul people asking....then u go on and say "he's" not smart?? whos the stupid one again?? haha

"Them" implying no knowledge of gender.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Page 1 of 4