Didn't see any formula one threads, and I'm goin this sunday, YEAAH so if u follow, discuss here. So with Schuey gone, and Alonso with mclaren who does everyone thing is gonna win? I'm thinkin Kimi, i hope its him.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Here are some great ones.

1. cellomaster=racist

2. cellomaster=homophobic

3. cellomaster=cunt.

'Nuff said, prick.
Quote by 'Raven'
is it a chihuahua? hide it in your pants and pretend its a boner!!!
Sarargh is an F1 fan as far as i remember.

never really liked the sport myself.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
It's gotta be Alonso again. I can't see anyone being faster or more determined than Alonso and Hamilton. Renault have a mediocre car and average drivers and Kimi has a reputation for laziness and unhelpfulness towards the team in development.
Robert Kubica

/thread
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
Renaults were fast last season though. more so then mclaren. but apparently everyone is thinkin massa

1. cellomaster=racist

3. cellomaster=cunt.

'Nuff said, prick.
Quote by 'Raven'
thank god this was made.. i was to anyways..

I, a devoted Mclaren Mercedes Fan.. vote Kimi to lose and Fernando Alonso FTW!!

good to see UG has a fair share of F1 fans.. nice to know..

so what do ya guys think eh about this season? I personally believe Kimi would screw up, he doesnt know how to hold a pace, he pushes and pushes till the car gives up on him, hence his failures with Mclaren..

Although, im very interested to how Ferrari handle him, with them having a very reliable car, it would be very interesting indeed.

And i dont think Schumi is totally out of the sport, ive seen him around the Ferrari docks helping around, his influence might have some significance this year.. I dont think much of Massa tho, hasnt impressed me as a top driver yet..

I hope Mclarens new deal with Vodafone would help boost the team back to its glory days. Plus the car just looks wicked.. heres what it looks like for those who havent seen it yet..

"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Quote by cellomaster
Renaults were fast last season though. more so then mclaren. but apparently everyone is thinkin massa

I don't think anyone is thinking Massa! He might have been alright last season but he's not champion material. Renaults were not as fast as Ferrari or McLaren last season - they had some mechanical advantages at the beginning of the season (better corner stability etc) but the rest of the field has caught up. Look at qualifying times through the season and you can see Renault slipped back a lot. I can't see them out at the front this year. Fisichella doesn't have the drive to be out in front and Kovalainen couldn't keep up with Nico Rosberg in GP2 so why should he be good in F1? Alonso is the only driver with real experience at the top of F1 and Hamilton totally dominated GP2 last season. Provided McLaren get their reliability issues solved they should dominate this year like they did 1998-9 or even 1988.
omg that looks ****in mad ^^^

1. cellomaster=racist

3. cellomaster=cunt.

'Nuff said, prick.
Quote by 'Raven'
Quote by cellomaster
omg that looks ****in mad ^^^

u bet!... i flipped when i saw the 2006 model. But this just blows it out of the park with the Vodafone orangy colours.. WOW!!

it cant be a race car man.. its so a showpiece..but wow.. what a paint job..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
as much as i hate to say it, i respect Schumi for all hes done, for the sport and his accomplishments.. truly amazing that guy.

But the better part of me says, SCREW EM ALL!! VIVA LA FERNANDO ALONSO!! MCLAREN FTW!!

hahahhaha
Noooo I was going to do my annual F1 thread Oh well.

I say come on kimi raikkonen, its about tim ehe won something.

Oh an alonso moving to mclaren was a bad choice.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
i think it's gonna be wide open this season

kimi is always a contender and always lightning fast, and with a Ferrari under him he'll be right up there all year...though Massa has proven himself a genuine GP winner, so it'll be an interesting battle between those two for superiority at the team...one that i think only Kimi can win

Alonso will be quick in any car he drives in, and Mclaren have looked very fast in pre-season along with Ferrari. i also think that Hamilton has an outside chance of winning a race this season, and will be there or thereabouts once he gets used to the car properly

the big surprise for me though will be Renault...but not because i think they'll be quick...i think Alonso's loss will really show, and apparently BMW have looked faster in pre-season

in the midfield it's a tight one too, but i reckon Honda will come through once they've sorted out their problems (despite their pig-ugly colour scheme) but it's definitely a hard one to call.

at the back i reckon only Spyker won't get any points this season at all...bar another farce Indianapolis-style.

basically...as i said before, i think it's gonna be a fantastic and wide-open season, one i'm looking forward to hugely

while i'm always a Mclaren fan really, i hope Jenson does well 'cause i think he's an awesome driver

-rob
I want Button to win it but i very much doubt it, Honda seem to be really unpredictable, great potential as well. Also gonna look out for Lewis Hamilton.
Im pretty sure Kimi Raikonnen or Massa will win this year. Ferarri are slightly ahead of the game at the moment. Alonso has a strong chance to win too, as does Nick Heidfeld if BMW can find some reliability. Otherwise, theyl have a similar start to the season as Williams had last year, but theyl get back on pace unlike Williams last year. Williams won't win anything but theyl have a strong season to finish in the top 6. renault wont win unless kovaleinen is a wonderkid. Toyota will do what they do every season. Start weak and end decently. Same with Honda, who will be outpaced early in the season by Super Aguri but then find some speed later. Red Bull have a crap car, so do Torro Rosso and Spyker will not do well until their new car is made, (which i cant judge yet.) Team wise, my predictions are this. 1)Ferrari 2)Mclaren 3)BMW 4)Renault 5)Honda 6)Williams 7)Toyota 8)Red Bull 9)Super Aguri 10)STR 11)Spyker
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Kubica is one hell of a driver indeed, a part of me hoped he would take over Kimi's place at Mclaren.. Polish dudes rock!!
Pos No Driver Team Q1 Q2 Q3

1 6 Kimi Räikkönen Ferrari 1:26.644 1:25.644 1:26.072

2 1 Fernando Alonso McLaren-Mercedes 1:26.697 1:25.326 1:26.493

3 9 Nick Heidfeld BMW 1:26.895 1:25.358 1:26.556

4 2 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 1:26.674 1:25.577 1:26.755

5 10 Robert Kubica BMW 1:26.696 1:25.882 1:27.347

6 3 Giancarlo Fisichella Renault 1:27.270 1:25.944 1:27.634

7 15 Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault 1:26.978 1:26.623 1:27.934

8 12 Jarno Trulli Toyota 1:27.014 1:26.688 1:28.404

9 11 Ralf Schumacher Toyota 1:27.328 1:26.739 1:28.692

10 22 Takuma Sato Super Aguri-Honda 1:27.365 1:26.758 1:28.871

11 23 Anthony Davidson Super Aguri-Honda 1:26.986 1:26.909

12 16 Nico Rosberg Williams-Toyota 1:27.596 1:26.914

13 4 Heikki Kovalainen Renault 1:27.529 1:26.964

14 7 Jenson Button Honda 1:27.540 1:27.264

15 17 Alexander Wurz Williams-Toyota 1:27.479 1:27.393

16 5 Felipe Massa Ferrari 1:26.712

17 8 Rubens Barrichello Honda 1:27.679

18 19 Scott Speed STR-Ferrari 1:28.305

19 14 David Coulthard Red Bull-Renault 1:28.579

20 18 Vitantonio Liuzzi STR-Ferrari 1:29.267

21 20 Adrian Sutil Spyker-Ferrari 1:29.339

22 21 Christijan Albers Spyker-Ferrari 1:31.932

1. cellomaster=racist

3. cellomaster=cunt.

'Nuff said, prick.
Quote by 'Raven'
hamilton, and heidfeld, thats unreal. can't wait, going tomorow :P ^^^ qualifying times

1. cellomaster=racist

3. cellomaster=cunt.

'Nuff said, prick.
Quote by 'Raven'
Quote by cellomaster
Didn't see any formula one threads, and I'm goin this sunday, YEAAH so if u follow, discuss here. So with Schuey gone, and Alonso with mclaren who does everyone thing is gonna win? I'm thinkin Kimi, i hope its him.

How did you not see a Formula 1 thread? i made one yesterday under the title "The ONLY F1 2007 thread"

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8600683

(if i cant link to my thread even if its on the same subject tell me and I'll delete the link)

anyhoo Kimi, Alonso, Hamilton, Kubica and the Aguri's will have good years i think
I'm supporting McLaren again this season.

Although, Raikkonen moved to Ferrari didn't he? I dunno, I'm a sucker for Finnish racers.

Hakkinen --> Raikkonen. I can't be ****ed to find the Finnish accents. But is it really starting again this weekend? Sickk.
R E G G A E
owh man, i missed the qualifying!!.. damn, i was out the whole day..

oh well.. Race is tomoro!!! WOOT!!
Omg Omg!! Opening Lap!! Warm Up Lap!! Arrghhh!!!
Hamilton was truly amazing in that bit he was on the soft compunds. But even more amazing was how Alonso kept up with him with Hards. Alonso got on the soft's and blew everyone away. If only he was on the Soft's earlier..

The gap was reduced to like 7secs in the end with Kimi..

But good for Kimi.. grats..

But its a clear sign hes still pushing on too hard. That Ferrari engine is sure to blow out sooner or later..
I think it was pretty well demonstrated that McLaren has the best drivers this season. I don't know what makes the Ferrari that much better than the McLaren at the moment but they need to sort it out because their drivers should be winning regularly!
I've been supporting Alonso since his Minardi days (when I actually met him!) and will definately be supporting McLaren now, especially as Hamilton is driving for them! My favourite driver and a British driver in a British team! What more could I ask for? I thought both guys did well to get 2nd and 3rd today. I'm hoping they will be a bit more competitive with Kimi (and Massa if he decides to actually finish a qualifying lap next time :P) in the next round!
BEAAUUTTY went today, unreal. the race wasen't super action packed but being there is great, kimi to good, still, hamilton was awesome still can't memba how alonso past him.. pit i thinkg. 20 bet on hamilton didn't pay off, but for around 7.00 was a beauty. didn't make it up the fence on the straight at the end for the podium but still saw it, mate almost broke spine tryin to jump kick a foam ING sign, all in all, very nice. results.....

2007 Melbourne Australian Grand Prix

Pos No Driver Team Laps Time/Retired Grid Points

1 6 Kimi Räikkönen Ferrari 58 1:25:28.770 1 10

2 1 Fernando Alonso McLaren-Mercedes 58 +7.2 secs 2 8

3 2 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 58 +18.5 secs 4 6

4 9 Nick Heidfeld BMW 58 +38.7 secs 3 5

5 3 Giancarlo Fisichella Renault 58 +66.4 secs 6 4

6 5 Felipe Massa Ferrari 58 +66.8 secs 22 3

7 16 Nico Rosberg Williams-Toyota 57 +1 Lap 12 2

8 11 Ralf Schumacher Toyota 57 +1 Lap 9 1

9 12 Jarno Trulli Toyota 57 +1 Lap 8

10 4 Heikki Kovalainen Renault 57 +1 Lap 13

11 8 Rubens Barrichello Honda 57 +1 Lap 16

12 22 Takuma Sato Super Aguri-Honda 57 +1 Lap 10

13 15 Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault 57 +1 Lap 7

14 18 Vitantonio Liuzzi STR-Ferrari 57 +1 Lap 19

15 7 Jenson Button Honda 57 +1 Lap 14

16 23 Anthony Davidson Super Aguri-Honda 56 +2 Laps 11

17 20 Adrian Sutil Spyker-Ferrari 56 +2 Laps 20

Ret 17 Alexander Wurz Williams-Toyota 48 Accident 15

Ret 14 David Coulthard Red Bull-Renault 48 Accident 18

Ret 10 Robert Kubica BMW 36 Gearbox 5

Ret 19 Scott Speed STR-Ferrari 28 Wheel 17

Ret 21 Christijan Albers Spyker-Ferrari 10 Accident 21

sangen you

1. cellomaster=racist

3. cellomaster=cunt.

'Nuff said, prick.
Quote by 'Raven'
Hamilton would have come second if it wasn't for sato!

I wish I was there
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
i will be there for Malaysian GP!!

woohoo!!

See you guys then eh? either there or here!..