WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
what a crazy drunk.
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
Oh well the insanity plea only works in about 1% of all cases in the US anywayz. It might be better to plea Retardation haha.
You never know. A guy with that many convictions is pretty much screwed, he might as well just try his luck.
How the HELL did I forget about the chewbacca defence!?!? That one's impenetrable. Drunks these days can't even come up with a good story.
Well, after five previous convictions, four felonies, 35 misdemeanors and 53 traffic violations -- including 28 convictions for driving with a suspended license, a man tends to run out of good excuses.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Actually, all that makes it very believable that this guy is retarded. I'd try to sell that to a jury.

"My client is an absolute moron! Only a retard would commit that many crimes over and over! You have to concede that point. And since you concede that point, then there's no way my client could appreciate his actions. No mens rea, no crime. You must find my client not guilty by reason of being a huge retard. Thank you."
Hi, I'm Peter
Yeah but if we could claim stupidity for a reason to drop the charges, we'd be living in anarchy.