Quote by 7PlaGues
yeah. these guys are my friends. i'm in a band with one of the guitarists. I hang out with these fellas almost everyday.

You win diabetes.

Anyways, great band.
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Yeah, I've heard Hell on Earth and Evil never Dies. It's alright, but I never got that interested into them, there was nothing that caught my attention and said damn, that's a killer riff. I should give them another try considering they have a good sound for a modern thrash band.
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
AMAZING band, Bathory worship is never a bad thing :P One of the few modern thrash bands who can do it damned properly!
I used to talk to Joel back when he first started and I was selling his vinyl and demos on my distro but I haven't talked to him since. I forgot all about him until recently and then he signed to Relapse.. which kind of shocked me because he used to suck. They come here in a month or two. Should be a cool show.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Joel does not have very much talent. He should probably take a few guitar lessons
Quote by Napalmdeth
Joel does not have very much talent. He should probably take a few guitar lessons

His guitar playing is adequate for that style of music. I don't want more prog wank tech bollocks thanks.
Really cool band. I am very dissapointed I missed them the one time they came to Vancouver owing to all my wisdom teeth being pulled and having my mouth full of stitches.
Blindfold her telling her that she is going to get a surprise, then proceed to take off your pants and stick your penis in her nostrils.
Pretty decent band, Hell on Earth is worth a few listens. I got ahold of a demo the other day by one of Joel Grind's other projects though, Hellvomit. It was complete and utter crap.
Hahaha, Hellvomit. I have those demo's laying around somewhere. And the split he did.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
Hahaha, Hellvomit. I have those demo's laying around somewhere. And the split he did.

Not everyone can pull off that Von/Beherit-style filthy BM, I guess. I was expecting a better effort, though.
Good band, definitely has that old-school sound.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you... - Abomino Aetas
Quote by slayerbizkit
Good band, definitely has that old-school sound.

FYI, both quotes in your profile are Nietzsche. You're quoting a band that was quoting him in the first place.