Yep

I live about a thirty-minute subway ride away from Times Square, and it seems dumb not to take advantage of this, so me and a friend are going to go over to the studio every chance we get over spring break, to try to get on TRL. Why? I don't know, maybe free stuff, maybe a chance to get on TV, maybe I need to find a hobby...

Any tips or advice? I was thinking to bring an egg, but I think they check for things like that. I don't like TRL and don't watch it, so I'm doing the whole thing really ironic...but it'd be great to do something wierd, like spank Neyo's ass or something
i never watch TRL, is it an open set (like top gear) because then you could run to the camera, scream and kick the presenter
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
It is an open set

I really hope I get a front seat, then I could run straight into the shot, or trip one of the guests on their way out. Oh the possibilities...
Quote by Siftings
It is an open set

I really hope I get a front seat, then I could run straight into the shot, or trip one of the guests on their way out. Oh the possibilities...

Smuggling things in is out of the question i see. wait for a tense (or quiet) moment or a moment when something importants happening and do something stupid. even like a fart or something.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Just eat lots of bad food and fart a ton. Make the point that their musical taste stinks just as bad as your ass.
You can start wanking in front of the camera... That will boost their TV rating, though.
for rent
farting is gross, and I don't want to be an asshole. i'll probably just shout something like "I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!" during a quiet moment, or if, God have mercy, I get called up, or my friend does, we both swear to do the ass-spanking thing on the nearest guy.
Quote by daytripper75
im willing to bet you wont do anything.

you'll pussy out if you get on there.

+1
if you shot carson daly you would be remembered forever
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by daytripper75
im willing to bet you wont do anything.

you'll pussy out if you get on there.

I swear, if I got on there, I would totally not pussy out. I mean, why would I? I've got nothing to be scared of, except not ever being on TRL again, and maybe getting yelled at
Quote by Siftings
I swear, if I got on there, I would totally not pussy out. I mean, why would I? I've got nothing to be scared of, except not ever being on TRL again, and maybe getting yelled at

No you will pussy out. Youre a wuss.