Woo hoo ! going with the missus to see Journey tonight at Newcastle city hall . Going out on the p155 in about 5 minutes, whey hey let you know how it was tomorrow
Quote by big geordie
Woo hoo ! going with the missus to see Journey tonight at Newcastle city hall . Going out on the p155 in about 5 minutes, whey hey let you know how it was tomorrow

Journey's live shows are somewhat decent, but I mean, really, they're not that great.

Anyways, have fun.
LOL
Not a fan of Journey, but have a good time.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
^ Steve Perry won't even be there. What's the point? He was Journey.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
Hey, hey, hey, back off, Journey is a great band. Anyways man, hope you had fun, I loved Journey when I got the chance to see them live.
Stevie Y of the GO WINGS club. PM me with a title to join.

The following statement is false. The preceding statement is true.

Member #20 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Hey guys Journey were absolutely brilliant last night ,me and the missus met my best mate and his wife and brother . Had a few beers and on to the show ,from start to finish everything was perfect and I mean perfect Neil Schon is a great guitar player the whole night was magnificent. I recommend anybody go and see them they are wonderful .They said they would be back next year and so will I.
^ Saw them in their prime with my ex-wife. I thought that they were quite boring back then. How was the performance aspect of it?

Quote by Kartman

Quote by Sloopy
^ Saw them in their prime with my ex-wife. I thought that they were quite boring back then. How was the performance aspect of it?

all of us and the rest of the audience thought they were brilliant !
queens guitarist brian may went to a show and said it was absoultly amazing
QUEEN+PAUL RODGERS 3/10/06
roger waters 9/8/06
the who 9/16/06
eric clapton 10/03/06
the who 12/2/06
Mika 6/13/07
Rush 6/27/07
Roger waters 7/10/07
Elton John 3/??/08
The Who 10/24/08
Iron Maiden 04/02/09
Iron Maiden 07/12/10
sounds cool. my dad really likes Journey. i havent really listened to them very much, but they seem pretty cool.
Journey played at my friend's dad's prom back in Chicago before they were famous.
5 out of 5 kids who murder people listen to Slayer.
^ Nice. Yeah I remember seeing a few bands like that.

Quote by Kartman

I agree.... My dad and i went to a Journey and Def Leppard concert this summer and it was awsome!!!! The only bad thing was that we had to listen to Journey's like third string singer... The guy that replaced their first singer was sick... The new guy was ok, but my dad says he isn't worth a dime... Anyway, I'm glad you had fun.. We did!!!!
AC/DC is Rock and Roll and Rock and Roll is life!!

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if your the 8% that listens to real music.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE AC/DC FAN CLUB pm HIGHVOLTAGE45 to join
I saw Journey with Def Leppard a while back and they were amazing. The singer wasnt as good as Steve Perry but he put on a great performance. It was the best concert Ive been to aside from the who.
^ The Who concert I went too was AMAZING.

So I'm hearing that Journey shows don't suck anymore?

Quote by Kartman