about 15 of them chased him and beat him up horribly,
he died in the ambulance.

i didnt really know him much but he was a quiet and nice guy
i really feel bad for his mum because he lived alone with her
and all my friends who knew him well

it really sucks

you never think something like this will happen
what a bunch of assholes.

i hate people that do shit like that for no reason.

they should all get beat and stabbed for doing that.
Wankers. What was their reasoning?
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
the worst thing was

they stripped him naked, took all of his stuff, and let their pitbulls attack him before they actually stabbed him.

people in my area are idiots
holy, i don't even know what to say that's just terrible poor mom too
Oh man, that's horrible

Do you know if there was any reason behind it? Or whether it was just a "Okay let's go out and stab the first guy we see" kind of thing?

Some people really should've been aborted as a foetus >.<

EDIT:

Quote by shedlight
the worst thing was

they stripped him naked, took all of his stuff, and let their pitbulls attack him before they actually stabbed him.

people in my area are idiots
Oh my God...

That's just absolutely sickening.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by IndieMetalhead
Wankers. What was their reasoning?

they didnt like a friend of his?
but this friend moved house

so they went around trying to find other people to get instead of him

and they happened to pick on that guy
Theres brutality, and then theres just being a sick bastard.

for **** sake, people these days.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
bastards like that hide behind there "gangs"
i hate the whole gang culture
theres loads of "crews" where i live
there just wannabie gangstas who have been playing gta to much
and beat people up for the fun of it
sick bastards

there wastes of a sperm and an egg
they dont have human rights
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
I hope those mother ****ers die a disgustingly painful death. Things like that happen here in England too. It is absoloutly disgusting and there is hardly any reason for it.

What is happening to the world?

I ****ing hate people, (in general) sometimes.
Man, that's disgusting... Where was this?
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
that exact same crew tried to mug me and 2 of my friends about a month ago.
they pulled a knife out on us and i was like shit >_<
but then one of them recognised me (he was in my class 4 years ago, before he got excludeD)

and told them to lay off

i was lucky that time but i guess this guy wasnt so lucky
Wow...I feel sorry for the mom.

It's true, you never do expect anything like this to happen, but there's such a large number of dumb people in our society that it's ridiculous. I hate when stupid things similar to this happen, for no reason.
Quote by shedlight
got stabbed yesterday by a gang called MDP

about 15 of them chased him and beat him up horribly,
he died in the ambulance.

i didnt really know him much but he was a quiet and nice guy
i really feel bad for his mum because he lived alone with her
and all my friends who knew him well

it really sucks

you never think something like this will happen

Wierd... A guy from where I live got stabbed yesterday too. But It happened at my old highschool, and my sisters current one. Which doesn't impress me... I think it was gang related too. I don't know if he died or not
oh my i hope his famly are ok its unbaleiveable what the world has come to thinking they are tough for harming poeple. i bet hes in heaven just doing what he loves D
This was in hammersmith (london) where i live
and 5 of the guys have been caught and arrested already
so thats a start
Quote by shedlight
so thats a start

well at least they've been arrested. Too many times to people get away with this because no-one's willing to speak out. I think we should bring back the death penalty for people like that, they're clearly psychotic.
Quote by Saintsatan
RIP Guy from Threadstarter's school.

I blame mainstream Rap music.

the funny thing is, the guy that got killed was a rapper

but he was the really kind type of guy that wouldnt hurt anybody for no reason.

its not fair that these type of people have to die
Quote by future rock god
well at least they've been arrested. Too many times to people get away with this because no-one's willing to speak out. I think we should bring back the death penalty for people like that, they're clearly psychotic.

i agree with that

the current law system lets murderers and rapists walk around freely

i wouldnt mind to see these sort of assholes die
This kinda bullshit is why I am going to get a concealed weapons license when I can.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
holy shit, thats sick. he lived alone with his mom? thats just low. it sickens me. well, i think you can safely say those guys are going to rot in hell now. its scumbags that make the world the piece of crap it is today, full of murder and violence
Quote by Saintsatan

Please, out of respect for the threadstarter and the kid who got killed, don't get that started in here.
Oh my god... That's horrible. Why must people be like this? They make our already messed up world even worse, I wouldnt mind seeing those ****ers killed and I hope they rot in hell.
Brad Delp - June 12, 1951 to March 9, 2007 R.I.P
hey shedlight, where exactly in hammersmith did it happen? i live there too
Quote by MastaBassist10
"Um, yes waiter, I'll have a wank, please."

Quote by HaKattack

I'm a man. We don't cry. We bottle up emotions and become abusive alcoholics.

Proud Member of Slashism. PM slashs_#1_fan to join
Quote by Saintsatan

So many parents and teachers talk about how bad metal is for you and how evil and satanic it is, but they don't seem to realize that there are more rap-related stabbings/shootings/muggins/killings than there are metal related. Hell, the only crap you hear about metal that was ACTUALLY related to the music were those church burnings in Norway 15 years ago, and that was linked more to the Norwiegan history and culture, not the music. If anything should be banned in America, neigh the WORLD, it's rap.

Threadstarter: It's stories like this that makes me worry about the rest of my band, cuz they all go to public school. I'm sorry about what happened to the dude in your school, and it's a shame that it did happen. Somebody should string those gang members up by thier balls for about a week, then cut off thier heads.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
that is ****ed up and depressing

the thing about these sort of "gangs" is that they can only fight in groups and they only ever go 4 th weak
+ =
Quote by Shinozoku
So many parents and teachers talk about how bad metal is for you and how evil and satanic it is, but they don't seem to realize that there are more rap-related stabbings/shootings/muggins/killings than there are metal related. Hell, the only crap you hear about metal that was ACTUALLY related to the music were those church burnings in Norway 15 years ago, and that was linked more to the Norwiegan history and culture, not the music. If anything should be banned in America, neigh the WORLD, it's rap.
Quote by Jehuty
Please, out of respect for the threadstarter and the kid who got killed, don't get that started in here.
Quote by shedlight
so thats a start

Oh wow, that's pretty close to home. Atleast the scum have been arrested.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Sometimes I feel like going Boondock Saints on some of these mother ****ers that I hear doing this shit. I ****ing hate gang members with a passion.
Free your mind
Quote by Saintsatan

that is to blame and video games and tv if we had none of those im certain this would not have happened.
Quote by maXterbat0r

My bad. When I saw the post on the first page I went ahead and quoted without reading this page. My apologies.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Ergh...I'm not supportive of stuff like the death penalty or anything...but law enforcement in general needs to start making examples of people, so that people will realize "oh geez, if i do this im gonna lose my head :S" or something.
Brad Delp - June 12, 1951 to March 9, 2007 R.I.P
Quote by Shredder6
that is to blame and video games and tv if we had none of those im certain this would not have happened.

Well if they weren't as carelss as they can get we wouldnt have as much problems.

I say its almost definatly schools that are mostly to blame. I think schools need to be more strict, tons more. People won't like it but hey, it can only do good things in the longrun.
Quote by y2james2007 :p
Well if they weren't as carelss as they can get we wouldnt have as much problems.

I say its almost definatly schools that are mostly to blame. I think schools need to be more strict, tons more. People won't like it but hey, it can only do good things in the longrun.

schools and parents if the child seems like he enjoys inflicting pain on to others he should feel the pain that he gives - only in severe cases but with our political correctness that won't happen so ...we're ****ed
Page 1 of 4