What do you think about my board? I just recently added the Fulldrive. Is there anything essential that you feel is missing or you would add? What would you change?

Just wanting some opinions...
4 8 15 16 23 42
Looks good, and pretty complete, unless there's any other effects you'd use. Nice to see lots of delay flying around Did you make the actual board yourself, or buy it made?
WTF is that Herseys bar doing sitting there. Try out a graphic eq, that will get all the blood rushing out.
compressor maybe? bit of chorus? depends on what you play, wat do u play?
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by supernashwankid
Looks good, and pretty complete, unless there's any other effects you'd use. Nice to see lots of delay flying around Did you make the actual board yourself, or buy it made?

It's actually a combo of two boards I bought. I wish I had a better camera on my right now than my phone so it was easier to see...The first one I had was just a simple board with a power supply across the top and came with a gig bag. It was one of those cheaper ones on ebay. Well eventually I got tired of the bag thing and bought a hard case from rondomusic. So I took my old board cut it in half and stuck it in the new case. So now I have the power supply and then also used part of the old board to create a second tier across the back row of my board. It worked out nicely

Quote by CarbonDeath
WTF is that Herseys bar doing sitting there. Try out a graphic eq, that will get all the blood rushing out.

Well the Hershey's bar...reminds me to play tastefully. Good idea on an EQ, I was thinking about that...
4 8 15 16 23 42
That's a nice collection you have there!
Aren't you bugged with cracks, hiss or pops? Maybe a noisegate or compressor would do the trick.
Or maybe a Boss AC3? So you can make your electric guitar sound like and acoustic guitar? I would love to hear that with a wahwah :P
-------------------------------------------------
- Fender Strat (1988, Japan)
- Epiphone Les Paul (2008, Korea,)
- Epiphone Sheraton (1988, Korea)
- Morgan WG20GEN (2003, Norway)
and some stuff non-used stuff for sale/trade in the Netherlands
Last edited by Aplanken at Mar 15, 2007,
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!
Why 2 delays?

I sometimes use two, one I'll set long and the other about half of that...creates a cool effect.

EDIT: Plus I'm just a delay freak...it's my fav
4 8 15 16 23 42
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
compressor maybe? bit of chorus? depends on what you play, wat do u play?

I play most everything besides metal....the band I'm in right now is...well...I guess you could say alt-country?? Kinda Ryan Adams-ish.

Also play at church and the music we play is VERY broad.
4 8 15 16 23 42
eq, noise gate (if you need either).

you're board, i'd say, is pretty complete.

maybe, if anything, chorus.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
It's nice, just the wah I'd change, I think, and why the lack of fuzz?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Pretty cool, I myself personally isnt one of those people who have like 10000000 pedals but like your collection
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by Aplanken
That's a nice collection you have there!
Aren't you bugged with cracks, hiss or pops? Maybe a noisegate or compressor would do the trick.
Or maybe a Boss AC3? So you can make your electric guitar sound like and acoustic guitar? I would love to hear that with a wahwah :P

Wow... that sounded a LOT like a commercial. And noisegates and compressors do entirely different things, anyway.
Quote by R_H_C_P
It's nice, just the wah I'd change, I think, and why the lack of fuzz?

what would you change the wah to?
4 8 15 16 23 42
hmm...i'd change the wah to a Vox- R_H_C_P will soon tell you the one im thinking of im sure lol.

Possibly a reverb? (if you dont already have that on one of them, im not sure what each does) maybe a noise gate? and definitly an EQ

edit: Depending on what genres you play (if you could just quickly list them for me) i'd either get a big/metal muff and a weeping demon over the vox- but like i said it depends on what genres you play
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Last edited by Yngwi3 at Mar 15, 2007,
If you're into classic rock/general older stuff, you might actually want to look into a Vox. It's great for that stuff, which is nearly all I do with it.
A volume pedal, maybe a fuzz if that's your thing.
Glad to see someone else who doesn't do modulation.
get a phase 90, what kind of amp do you have, its obviously a fender, but what kind?
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
Quote by Yngwi3
hmm...i'd change the wah to a Vox- R_H_C_P will soon tell you the one im thinking of im sure lol.

Possibly a reverb? (if you dont already have that on one of them, im not sure what each does) maybe a noise gate? and definitly an EQ

edit: Depending on what genres you play (if you could just quickly list them for me) i'd either get a big/metal muff and a weeping demon over the vox- but like i said it depends on what genres you play

I play most everything besides metal....the band I'm in right now is...well...I guess you could say alt-country?? Kinda Ryan Adams-ish.

Personally I enjoy playing jazz and blues stuff. I'm really diving into that right now...

Quote by Roc8995
A volume pedal, maybe a fuzz if that's your thing.
Glad to see someone else who doesn't do modulation.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of modulation. I'm pretty straight-forward when it comes to effects. I could live off of od and delay
4 8 15 16 23 42
Quote by senor_penguin
get a phase 90, what kind of amp do you have, its obviously a fender, but what kind?

I play with a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe and a Vox AC15

EDIT: Guitars- Gretsch Tennessee Rose and Epiphone Les Paul
4 8 15 16 23 42
Quote by tstrebeck
Yeah I'm not a big fan of modulation. I'm pretty straight-forward when it comes to effects. I could live off of od and delay

Gimme a wah and some OD and I'm happy.
Quote by tstrebeck

Personally I enjoy playing jazz and blues stuff. I'm really diving into that right now...

Right, well the weeping Demon is a no no then- get the Vox wah.
And possibly the big muff for a bit of fuzz in there too
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
A Flange can do a chorus sound alright, but A chorus sounds better for it. that said, light flange sounds great on solos in the right situation.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by tstrebeck
what would you change the wah to?

An elephant.

Or a Vox or higher (Budda, Fulltone etc)
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30