i havent had the chance to see the whole episode yet, but i saw the beginning. it looks promising.
Yeah i watched it this morning. Decent episode - classic cartman being an idiot. Thought the 1st episode was better with the midget and the ****** guy tho.
Stayed up 'till 1:30 going through guied and watching re-runs of South Park until realizing that I missed it or something. What time and channel was it on? Both Comedy 1 and 2 played re - runs when I was watching it.
Ah I watched it just now! What an episode!! i cant believe after all these years it's still as funny as its ever been!

Ahhhh classic stuff!
if this episode had come out 10 years ago, they would have caught so much shit. i think it's cool how south park can anything they want now.
Freakin hillarious!

I still prefer the first episode of the new season.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
After years of shitty stuff about watchamacallit happenings, it's nice to see an episode like this.
I loved it.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
i thought it wasn't that great
it did have funny moments though

they could have done so much more with the subject
I just watched it and it was pretty funny. I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.
Quote by campbell92
I just watched it and it was pretty funny. I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.

And it's even worse when you think of something funny just then and you smile and do sort of a "thumbs-up".

The last few seasons made me think the show was going downhill, but these two new ones so far show promise.
Nikolas
I watched it, it's great. For some reason it reminds me of another episode though but i can't remember which one
Back and sexier than ever

Co-founder and #1 member of The Pick-Eater's club. PM me to join.
n00baid member - PM draken to join
Quote by frankv
Might be the one where he makes some guy eat his parents?

Yeah that's the one. That one and the aspen episode.
Back and sexier than ever

Co-founder and #1 member of The Pick-Eater's club. PM me to join.
n00baid member - PM draken to join
"You are like a paper clip, and just like a paper clip, God needs to bend you and shape you and make you straight."

"Mom, you don't know anything about Jews, they lie all the time!"

Last edited by AngusIsMyHero at Mar 15, 2007,
Quote by frankv
Might be the one where he makes some guy eat his parents?

That one was on last night and i lol'd really hard. The old ones are still really good.
Quote by Shea Donoghue
When he told them that he took the picture at the bus stop I almost died.

"Yeah you guys, that makes Butters gay now."

"No, it makes you gay you dumbass."
LOL
"this is shot at a five six apature using a low light filter. you can see the grain from the high speed film, there's sort of a penis in my mouth right here, and the low depth of feel keeps the background soft."

Butters was at his usual best in this episode as well.

a return to the older style, very good
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
"putting bi-curious boys in a camp together to cure them? that sounds like a great idea!"
haha, both of the new episodes are great.

"words are like bullets..."
damnit, i felt so bad for the midget, but i laughed my ass off so much

any of you know where i can get free and full streaming episodes of south park? i went on a few sites but none actually work thanks!
Uncle!
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
I lol'd so much that episode is great.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
haha the new ones are brilliant,but my favourite episode iswhen the people come from the future

Day tuk ar juurbs

I think the first episode of season 11 was the best.

"Words....are like bullets."

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
I like this one better than the midget one. i loled so hard when he said something like 'you know you're acountabillibuddible' when he looses he buddy.
Quote by PinkIsCool
Yes, but it's a FACT that most metal artists have more musicainship and technical skill than pretty much all rappers.