Page 1 of 2
Time to toss a few projects to keep on track with others. THought I'd try here before going to the bay. Here's what I have:

(Bob pay attention)

80s MIJ body in red. Damn near perfect condition. Bridge single coil has been re-routed (well done I might add) to support a humucker. Set up for original System one trem bridge. $100 shipped CONUS only.

Again this is the body ONLY

80s Fender system one tremolo bridge in EXCELLENT condition. All fine tuners present and accounted for. No studs, again in damn near new shape for pushing 25 years old.
$55 shipped CONUS.

02 Squier 20th anniversary Solid Alder body. This was a refinish by me for my 13 year old son. He now wants something different so this one has to go. It is a laquer finish I airbrushed in a silver/agave burst. He put a few dings in it, so it isn't perfect but VERY VERY clean. $45 shipped OBO. dings pictured as best as possible.

Like NEW MM lic'd. strat neck. NO FRETWARE as new. Birseye maple. Saw very little play on the above body as the kid prefers rosewood boards. Included is a new set of installed Kluson type GFS tuners. One string tree as the other was robbed for another project. Sweet deal with tuners $100 shipped conus. $80 without tuners.

Now for the details: PayPal OK from verified members only. All items sold as is. USPS money order also accepted but will only hold an item for 5 USPS working days waiting on one. I will ship CONUS ONLY. I may consider Canada, AK, and HI at buyers expense.

Thanks all,
R-
Don't drink water, fish #@$! in it.
I knew I could count on you to be quick man, lol. let me know. As far as pups go I have an 06 American set used, Custom shop 69 NOS set used, and a Custom shop Texas Special set new in box. I wasn't planning on parting with the pups but if the deal works out, I can swing it. I am desperately searching for an American Deluxe neck at the moment. Keep in mind too the this is a MM (Mighty Might) not a MIM neck so while it plays well and is a bi more chuncky that the modern C, it is by no comparision as good as an MIA.

R-
I bought 'em new about 2 months ago for $150 so I'll have to ask for $110 with covers and screws. All the leads are still there. I have only installed them in my MIA deluxe. I could so the whole wired pickguard (Fender Bronze moto) w/ CTS pots and Fender 5 way for $160. All cloth covers...

R-
Squier body is sold pending payment. Forsaken I can make you a good combo deal on 80s MIJ with the Fender system one bridge. Combo it with an all parts neck (which are MIJ btw) and you'd have a heck of an 80s monster.....just a thought....

R-
Well yes and no. The Fender system one has a string lock above a regulat nut. This particular bridge I have never used because I never took the time to getting studs and building one from these parts (other projects with proirity). I did have this same system on an 84 strat and I even played it without locking the strings often and never had any tuning issues. Of course I am not a huge trem user anyway. Do some digging around... Google Fender System 1 and there is a guy who has a web site dedicated to it with parts and everything you could need. It was once assumed that Kahler made these but it was in fact Schaller who made em for Fender in the early 80s. Good stuff...

R-
Quote by sumphead
Well yes and no. The Fender system one has a string lock above a regulat nut. This particular bridge I have never used because I never took the time to getting studs and building one from these parts (other projects with proirity). I did have this same system on an 84 strat and I even played it without locking the strings often and never had any tuning issues. Of course I am not a huge trem user anyway. Do some digging around... Google Fender System 1 and there is a guy who has a web site dedicated to it with parts and everything you could need. It was once assumed that Kahler made these but it was in fact Schaller who made em for Fender in the early 80s. Good stuff...

R-

...So there's no studs for that baby? Bummer.
Ca I see some pics without the bridge in there?
I believe the trem cavity is the same size, but this is a two point tremolo so it would require drilling and mounting two pivot studs. So depending on your woodworking/tinkering skills it is a fairly easy mod. Vulcan and others I will reply and update this thread with the requsted pics later this afternoon (work). The Red MIJ body and bridge are the only items left.

R-
No, I think the spacing is too wide. I'll get you a width when I get done with the pics. Sorry it's taking so long, the wife has me rearranning furniture.... Oh the price we pay..

R-
is that neck still for sale?
Quote by Stop Messin'
Every pic of Jimmy Page taken looking up at him. He looks like a 10 foot tall GOD!
Are any of the parts still available for that matter? We never heard back. I still want the bridge.
Yup, bridge and MIJ body (red) are still available. I apologize profusely for not being a more motivtaed seller. I am, I just work super weird hours for your friendly US government (note the subtle sarcasm). On my word, there will be more pictures of the body and bridge in just a few minutes. Vulcan, if you are interested please PM any questions you may have and I will reply with answers and PayPal info.

MM neck, Squire anniversary body, are sold.

R-
As Promised:

The Bridge spacing, as poorly measured, seems to be 3-1/8"

There we go!

Please keep the question to here or via PM. Vulcan, the reason I didn't e-mail is that I am on several different computers and not always able to access e-mail.

R-
No Sir, never had the trem arm. www.system1parts.com is a web site from a guy who is a nut about these systems. If you e-mail him he has just about everything for these, or you can patiently wait out eBay as there are parts there from time to time. Unfortunately most people who sell these there don't know what they are so they list tham as Kahler for Fender bridges....

I bought these on e-bay separatly about a year ago and just haven't done anything with them, thus the spring cleaning.
got the squire body thx ,fits the bill , I'll post in the good trader thread , thx again.
Thanks Joe, remember if you need anything at all just shoot a PM or call even.

UPDATE: ALL GONE BUT THE MIJ BODY
Page 1 of 2