Well there is this kid, who is a chav but not that "hard" as they would put it, who always gobs people off and shizz, me and him used to be alright but then a petty rumour came out about me and he suddenly turns on me and gives me shit and tries to one up me all the time, he started in around october/november, some comments he said today got me on boiling point and i just wanna know what to do about it cause im bloody sick of it tbh.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Are you willing to be suspended from school? If the answer is no then just ignore it. Bullies thrive on reactions.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
ignore it? just say to him "know what dude? enough is enough lets be grown up about this" or something to that matter
oK, VIOLENCE NEVER SOLVES ANYTHING ye, sure it doesnt. Smack him, chavs make england the shithole it is today. So really, practivce your punch and get him right on the nose, break it if possible. And seriously he'll stop.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Bash him, hard.
Very hard.

Then stamp on his face.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
oK, VIOLENCE NEVER SOLVES ANYTHING ye, sure it doesnt. Smack him, chavs make england the shithole it is today. So really, practivce your punch and get him right on the nose, break it if possible. And seriously he'll stop.

+1
**** him up he won't bother you again. People like that will only respond to pain. Chavs won't stop by talking to them and asking them to stop. Let us know how u get on if u do go for it
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

i definately agree....and then you can go from there...the nose makes his eyes water and its pretty easy fightin a blind guy lol
Is he smaller than you or what? If he has no brothers that will beat you to shit or anything then kick the shit out of him outside of school.
Quote by campbell92
Is he smaller than you or what? If he has no brothers that will beat you to shit or anything then kick the shit out of him outside of school.

yeah he is like way smaller than me
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
violence never solves anything!

Bullshit.... It solves all. but anyways, just knock him down. If u know his stronger than you, maybe you should take some karate lessons in case he fight back
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
- Jimi Hendrix (R.I.P)

"Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all."
- Kurt Donald Cobain (R.I.P)
Kick his ass. If the fight is indoors I vote for the nose-breaking. If outdoors (preferably on concrete) take him down and work a little ground and pound shit. punching him repeatedly in the face while the back of his head is laying on concrete can really **** him up and it would tend to make him not want to **** with you anymore. Or you could go all ghandi on him and get your ass beat like a little bitch.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
Quote by metallica_death
Well there is this kid, who is a chav but not that "hard" as they would put it, who always gobs people off and shizz, me and him used to be alright but then a petty rumour came out about me and he suddenly turns on me and gives me shit and tries to one up me all the time, he started in around october/november, some comments he said today got me on boiling point and i just wanna know what to do about it cause im bloody sick of it tbh.

Can you fucking speak english? What the hell does that mean?
^pfft.

chav = a scummy person basically. One who goes around in gangs and acts like a twat.

the chav is not 'hard'. I don't see the problem here.

gobs people off = to be lairy, provoking etc.

shizz = stuff/shit

Learn your colloquialisms, boy!

Edit: this was all to billabong.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
The best way to deal with schoolkids is to dress up in drag and play**** the kid.

Or you could just smack his head in.