I was wondering, is there a minimum age for a concert?
I'm going to see Fall out boy in 2 weeks, and i'm only 12 years old, so a couple of kids i know started telling me that I need to be 16 or something.

Is there a minimum age?

Thanks
Some are, some aren't.

Get researching, or if you're (very) lucky, another UGer might be going and might be able to tell you.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Pretend your older? I don't know, around here there is nothing like that.
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Bass Master 200 Watt bass amp
Fall out boy in holland? didn't even know that.

Anyways, here in holland, I've seen metallica, RHCP, lots of times Intwine, KoRn, evanescence.
No age limits.

Have fun!

Edit: Btw, I'm 14 years old.
it depends, sometimes shows are 18+ or 21+ (or whatever the drinking age/age you become an adult is in your country.)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Over here all the concerts seem to be 14+ except for ones like Bloodhound Gang which are obviously 18+ i assumed Fall Out Boy would be for anyone though.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
you're from holland... I'm going to see trivium and annihalator in belgium and there is no minimum age and the concert of trivium last year (in holland) there was also no minimum age. so I think you can go and is there someone older with you? if it is you can go
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
BRILLIANT!

Quote by weemansyndrome

(__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.
here in canada there is no age... like at G&R they had naked chicks walking around and no age limit
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
Yeah, to get into a Fall Out Boy concert you need to be a pantywaist.

But it can still be any age.
if a fall out boy concert was 16+
then i doubt there would be a more than about 10 people there
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
It depends on the venue's rules.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
It all depends on the venue.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by M4jorpiz
here in canada there is no age... like at G&R they had naked chicks walking around and no age limit

thats not entirely true, ive been carded going to gigs in Canada.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I'm pretty sure there aren't age restrictions unless it's at like a bar or something.

With an adult you could probably go to any non-drinking concert, just like you can go to movies rated R with an adult (but not NC-17).
An age limit would be pretty stupid for a fall out boy concert. in liverpool, there was an mcr gig with an 18 age limit, but I dont actually know anyone thats older than 18 and likes mcr...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by *Spoonman*

HAHA! I like that.

Look on the website, you should get in they arn't so strict once you've bought the ticket.
Quote by M4jorpiz

I wouldn't have minded being front row center
Quote by *Spoonman*

so true, and 9 of them will be girls.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I'm gonna guess no, I seen Disturbed, Stone Sour, Flyleaf, and Nonpoint in and they had anyone who was old enough to drink wear a special yellow glow in the dark wrist band, if you did not have one you did not get to drink. In front of me there were some young high school kids, maybe 14.

And as far as people like Nick dixon, Spoonman and billab0ng you guys are just jealous that their stuff gets played and not what you want or your stuff so please cut it out. It is a legit question and you have nothing to bring to this conversation.
A guitar is your personality expressed through 6 strings.
if there is an age limit it should say something on your ticket. a band like FOB should be all ages anyways
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
People, please shut up. He wasn't asking for your opinion on Fall out boy.
Just look at the venue's website, they'll probably say it there when they don't want people under 16 there. Never heard of a venue in Holland that has age limits, though.
[Light]
Depends on the venue, if you're under 14 you may need to be accompanied by an adult.
...Bleep Bloop...
I saw motorhead when I was 12. You'll be fine at a fall out boy concert. But you can't go into a standing area unless you're 14, but if you look about 14 then you'll be alright. It's only to stop you being crushed.
Back and sexier than ever

Co-founder and #1 member of The Pick-Eater's club. PM me to join.
n00baid member - PM draken to join
Just look on ticketmaster or where ever you get your tickets and it should say the age limit.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix