Hi everyone

1) is this real or photoshopped?

2) How do you pronounce Tom Delonge's last name? I assume since it's a name of french origin, it's pronounced DeLon-j. But in Guitar World, they make puns about his name as if it's pronounced Delong.

Don't say oMG bliInk182 is liek]gh3y LOL

Thanks
1. you can tell by the expression on matt heafys face its not photoshopped.

2. I think its pronounce delong, but i cant say ive ever asked him
Haha, i'm not huge trivium fans, but i've seen that video interpretation thing and I reckon that is quite cool of them to not be overly bothered.
Funny words.
1. not photoshopped, despite the randomness

2. i think its delonje
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
oMG bliInk182 is liek]gh3y LOL

1)its real, some people are really that strange

2)de-long
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by insideac
I dont know if its photoshopped. Its De lonj. And its spelled "question". Get a damn education

It's called a joke back where I come from. And where I come from is planet earth, for your information. Stupid serious people.

And the reason I'm asking about the picture is because I'm surprised at Trivium's reaction to a video which calls them the (second) gayest metal band ever. I mean, some artists would go write a song about it (*love me or hate me* whatever), but these guys seem to have a more humorous approach. I don't like their music, but that demands some respect.
WOW you're from the 1500's....

Or whenever it was the Normans conquered
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew