Hello all!
I have finally finished my official IRON DRAGON website!
All comments, suggestions are appreciated!

NOTE: A couple of the pages have some work yet, but most of all, it is DONE!

Enjoy ...
http://www.starverse.ca/irondragon/
GEAR:
SCHECTER "Diamond Series" REVENGER Guitar
VOX AD30VT Amp
ZOOM HD16CD Digital Mulit-Track Recorder
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Edited with Audacity & Adobe Audition 3
I dont know what this is all about, but take out that stupid small audio clip on the intro page, it will kill some dial up users, and its pointless anyways because its so short.

EDIT: Dear god, strike me where I stand. I have to be brutally honest, cuz well. Theres enough "cheese metal" out there, and frankly...well im listening to Burning Rage or whatever. You have the most generic, forgettable titles, and it sounds like you have a hard time staying in time with your drum machine or whatever that is. Oh god lol, im listening to the whole thing, it sounds so dissonant when both guitars come in for the "harmony" LOL. You my friend have what I call sticky fingers. It means that you basically suck at guitar because you dont have any fluidity in your motions. It sounds choppy. Please work on your technique for a few more years before doing anything like this again
Last edited by insideac at Mar 15, 2007,
D@#$, for a second there i thought you said Steel Dragon and got real excited.
Ouch insideac, that was pretty brutal.
I hated the guitar tone though and the music just wasn't that interesting. Better quality recordings could help with the overall sound though.
Last edited by Embodiment at Mar 15, 2007,
Quote by Embodiment
Ouch insideac, that was pretty brutal.
I hated the guitar tone though and the music just wasn't that interesting. Better quality recordings could help with the overall sound though.

Sorry, just being honest...yours wasnt too nice either :P
Quote by insideac
Sorry, just being honest...yours wasnt too nice either :P

You were pretty brutal sounding lol.

But no offense, this is really,really,really, generic. You really should change the name or put it in another language or something.
Quote by grim1
D@#$, for a second there i thought you said Steel Dragon and got real excited.

2nd

I was actually going to ask for a second, like from that movie? lol
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Yknow. At first I thought this was just some advertising, maybe for a crappy cartoon or something that he was paid to make a site for, but upon clicking, I realized it was for a band that I THOUGHT paid him to make a band for them, but upon even MORE clicking, I saw that there was only one dude, which, according to the picture, -Eh nevermind. Im done here

*storms out*