My god damn dog keeps barking for no reason. He sits outside in the perfect weather and barks. I know he wants attention, but I'm going to cattier to his every whim. I've tried calmly talking to him, screaming at him, threatening him with a newspaper, etc., etc.

He barks in patterns of threes, and each bark is resemblant of a little boy being kicked in the nuts. He waits four seconds, then wines, then repeats.

What can I do, besides killing him? You have no idea how annoying this is right now.
Quote by Kartman
Bring him inside.

yeh thats what i was gunna say
#3 of the dean owners club. PM g1asseye to join
he's maybe telling you he wants a shit or somthing, or Timmy is trapped down the well.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by Rambo-Conny
I thought it said "Ahhhhhh! My dog is driving my car!!!" first.

That would've been totally crazy, dude.

I lol'd

...it would have been no aughing matter though
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Give it food
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
put him down..... its the humane thing to do
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
my dog used to bark at his reflection for hours on end....not sure how to help you though. maybe he wants food?

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
maybe he wants u to take him for a walk?
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
show him his tail that keeps my dog amused for ages she just chases it round and round...
#3 of the dean owners club. PM g1asseye to join
Quote by *Spoonman*
put him down..... its the humane thing to do
Ahahaha.

Perhaps give him some attention, as he wants it? I dunno. Take him for a walk.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Shoot him and let hobos eat him. I can't fucking stand people whose dogs just bark endlessly for hours and for no goddamned reason.
clearly you can't take the time to care for it properly so you should give it to someone else that will pay more attention to it.
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
I think I'm just going to put him down actually.

he more trouble than hes worth.
You're going to kill your dog because he's annoying? That's horrible. At the least, try to give him away first, or there's always the dog pound.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

Quote by grim1
clearly you can't take the time to care for it properly so you should give it to someone else that will pay more attention to it.

NO, I'll just put him to sleep now. Thanks though.
Quote by Revalk
You're going to kill your dog because he's annoying? That's horrible. At the least, try to give him away first, or there's always the dog pound.

Nope, it's my decision. He's going to die.
Just whack him so that he gets the picture that you want him to shut his trap.
We're only strays.
Don't be mean to it.

And also, don't you think it's barking for a reason? Give it some attention, and if not, bribe it with loads of treats. Also, tell it I said hi.
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
I hope you never have kids.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

I'm generally don't care too much to be honest, but killing an animal just because it annoys you, when there are other easy ways to get rid of it without killing it? There's simply no reason to do that.

Edit:
Quote by Renfordoggz
omg stupid animal right activist you? referring to the guyabove me
Wow dude. Grammar. Next time try, "Omg Revalk, you're a stupid animal rights activist?" And well we're at it, how about, "Revalk, why do you think it's inappropriate to kill his dog in this case?" for an even higher step up.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

Quote by Guitarjunkie18

, sigged!
Quote by Guitarjunkie18

HAHAHAHA!!! for those who didn't know, it was a joke. Although, I don't see how you couldn't.

*He's quieted down now though.
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
HAHAHAHA!!! for those who didn't know, it was a joke. Although, I don't see how you couldn't.

*He's quieted down now though.
Haha, m'kay. My bad. Sarcasm can occasionally be hard to pick out on forums, lol. And I just laughed at other people for not realizing some other guy was making a joke. Shame on me.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

My dog does that all the time.. I just sit next to him, pet him, even sing him a song. It only takes me 5 minutes, and he'll be asleep for two hours.
[Light]
and also why the hell do people always try and pick on a person on their grammar when they post something the criticizer(**** the spelling) didn't like? nyways revalk i didn't have much time to type my earlier post out so I did it in a short manner.