for the past few months there are so many birds in my backyard that are so loud and they wake me up everytime, its like an alarm clock and i cant get back to sleep..............does anybody know something i can do to keep them away, i have plugged 2 with my blowgun, but there are so many more. .......i was thinking one of those fake owls, do they work??? anmything else that would help????????? please!!!
Instead of "plugging" birds, why dont you plug your ears?
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon

+1

killing is wrong
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by nick dixon

i can hear right thru them! they sound like an alarm clock, i hate them, my neighbors have cats, nothing
I know what you mean, my room is in the loft and damn birds always land of the roof and walk about. It drives me nuts cos they ****ers wont shut the hell up!
Shoot them. Your aim increases, you get a quiet morning, and you control the bird population. Kill 3 birds with 1 stone. (or dozens with a blowgun)
Quote by insideac
Shoot them. Your aim increases, you get a quiet morning, and you control the bird population. Kill 3 birds with 1 stone. (or dozens with a blowgun)

they are hard to shoot, as soon as i open the door or window, they are gone, but only for a few minutes, then they are back..........i was thinking i9s there something that would send a sound out that would keep them away but that i cant hear, kinda of like a dog whistle?
Just put a nail bomb in your garden, then when it's 3 oclock in the afternoon (or whatever time you do get out of bed) BOOM!!!

YEEEEEE HAAAAA!!!!!
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I have heard that some birds can be scared away if you hang CD's in the tree. Some birds don't like the shiny CD's so they go away.
*Guitars:
Fender Aerodyne Bass
Schecter Stiletto Elite Bass
ESP LTD B-155 Bass
Dean Edge 8-String Bass
Ibanez AEB10E Acoustic-Electric Bass
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Midnight Guitar
Quote by ElCapitan143
I have heard that some birds can be scared away if you hang CD's in the tree. Some birds don't like the shiny CD's so they go away.

thats the kind of stuff i'm looking for, thanks, I will definately try that!!! any other suggestions!!!???
Quote by nick dixon
Just put a nail bomb in your garden, then when it's 3 oclock in the afternoon (or whatever time you do get out of bed) BOOM!!!

YEEEEEE HAAAAA!!!!!

where do i get a nail bomb? why would i wake at 3:00pm???

Problem solved.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius

Problem solved.

yes, i need one, that would teach those f***** birds!
Quote by Mad Marius

Problem solved.

+1
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by Ferrarone
+1

what is with the +1, i see it all the time what does this mean???
Quote by billab0ng
Works for everything.

not for the whole outdoors, or up by my window! I'm upstairs!