hey! i was sitting around and a thought popped into my head..
would someone care to make a list of the things you can do with photoshop
and how to do it? i have clever ideas
thanks !
stop asking these questions!!!

get a tutorial or summat
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
:O are you a suicide girl? my girlfriend is thinking about trying to join when shes 18.
Quote by sars
:O are you a suicide girl? my girlfriend is thinking about trying to join when shes 18.

LOL!!! But If You Really wanted To Diss Her You Should Of Said Something Really Old. But Only On Morons.
Quote by sars

No, im a very effeminate 16 year old guy, and im trying to steal constantine's place at the head of UG's gay following
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i was not trying to make fun of you, nor do i appreciate the sarcastic comment. but whatever.
im sure there are sites and tutorials around that will tell you what you can do. enough with the spam.
from daylight...
...into darkness