Page 1 of 16
Lets have 2 different senarios. What if it was every country against every country, no allies, who would win? And also, with the allies that countries have now, who would win? What would it be like?
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
We'd all die. Its called MAD, Mutual Assured Distruction. Too many weapon out there, earth would be a barbeque.
China
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Fishyesque
Why China?

Pure manpower.
They would turn it into a war of attrition, and win.
Quote by Fishyesque
Why China?

it out-numbers everyone in population by at LEAST 2-1(india is the closest in population)

it has more than 3 times the population of america, so there are a lot more people that could be in their armies
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Yeah there would be no victor. This world would be gone.
Current gear:
LTD MH-301 fitted with EMG 81/60
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 5150 with JJ tubes
Avatar 4x12 with Warehouse Veteran 30 and British Lead Speakers
Crate XT120R
Well, I don't think America would win, necessarily. I do think, however, that the US would be a big factor in the world ceasing to exist.
Current gear:
Ibanez SZ320
Crate XT120R
But it's not China vs. America. It's everyone. Let's throw in another twist then. No WMD's.
Texas
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Russia would be a force to be reckoned with.
Current gear:
Ibanez SZ320
Crate XT120R
The UK, we may be small but we have nukes! (evil laugh)
plus the yankedoodles would b on our side too
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.
although there could be a lot of man power from china, how many are actually trained to take down a soldier, id say population would prolly not play too big of role. I don't think any of the countries would send that many troops to one country, itd just be lots of nukes going around...............I think Australia would live (anyone know what im referring to?)
Switzerland.

Quote by zigslip
although there could be a lot of man power from china, how many are actually trained to take down a soldier, id say population would prolly not play too big of role. I don't think any of the countries would send that many troops to one country, itd just be lots of nukes going around...............I think Australia would live (anyone know what im referring to?)

Then you don't understand modern war. How many WW1 or WW2 soldiers do you think were "trained" as soldiers?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
What if there were no allies?

Even though everyone knows there would be secret alliances between the usual allied countries.
Current gear:
Ibanez SZ320
Crate XT120R
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
Switzerland.

+1

every house has got a bomb shelter, bridges are lined with explosives ready to deny the enemy access, same with tunnels, it can mobilize its army in 24 hours....and it would take a lot to get it involved
i was thinin bout this in history 2day, China has 1 billion people, but so does India, and thats part of the commonwealth, so if the commonwealth is with the coalition, the coalition would win, due to more resources and nukes.

But if its every country for themselves, its basically most Nukes, cos think bout Japan, it surrendered due to massive loss of civilian life, so whoever can blow up the most civillians would win
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
A world war?

Who would win?

No holds barred?

John Petrucci ZOMFG!!11

But seriously, China would rape us. Apparantly, if the entire population of china stood single file and started walking, and you were stood right by it, the line would never end due to the birth rate over there.
Funny words.
No one... it's war.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by zigslip

Exactly, if they invaded a coastal country, the defending force could pull a Normandy Beach.

Except, they'd win.
Current gear:
Ibanez SZ320
Crate XT120R
Quote by zigslip

Zee end of Zee Vorld? Or a video involving that line and a kangaroo?
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Unfortunately for us English folk, we're slap bang in the middle of everyone else (Well, kind of, and only if you go a certain way around the globe).

But that doesn't matter, the Queen will own you all with her funny gloves and hat.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Canada? Hey, isn't there more people in California than Canada?
Quote by MercuryGuitar
America

No way. Americans would think that the war's a conspiracy by George Bush to kill everyone for no reason and rebel against themselves, all the while making stupid websites and videos with retarded names to explain everything.
China or Korea would win
Back and sexier than ever

Co-founder and #1 member of The Pick-Eater's club. PM me to join.
n00baid member - PM draken to join
Quote by Fishyesque
Canada? Hey, isn't there more people in California than Canada?

Yes. Give or take.
Current gear:
Ibanez SZ320
Crate XT120R
xD, i guess your right, it is, WORLD WAR, mine as well send everything you can, id say someone is bound to end up allying, even if they end up becoming traitors
Probably Russia, don't they have like the second largest WMD stockpile? I know they would have the balls to use them, unlike America... if Bush was president we might have a chance, though.
Quote by jajp001
No way. Americans would think that the war's a conspiracy by George Bush to kill everyone for no reason and rebel against themselves, all the while making stupid websites and videos with retarded names to explain everything.
China or Korea would win

Gosh, it's so true. A large percentage of the country would just blame Bush, and not do anything to support him.
Quote by zigslip

f*cking Kangaroos.

Assuming all countries basically get bombed to f***, Russia could do well, I can see them coping pretty well with a post-Apolcalyptic scenario.
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Quote by zigslip
anyone think aliens would come out of nowhere >_>?

They'd wait until it was over.

I'm not sure what I would do. I'd be safe for a while, I mean come on. Who would start out by attacking Utah?