What it was. Theres this kid in my mates manufacturing class (basically woodwork) and he always gets the class to abuse him when the teacher leaves the room. For example, they once took a 2 by 4 to his head ad i mean they proper belted him. Hes alway fine and dandy but today he took it one step too far. They found a scalpelin one of the cupboards and he duly asked one of the class to trw it at him! So they threw it at him and he got like a pinprick on his arm or summit. Then he asked for it to be thrown harder. The scalpel went about 6cm into his back and he was covered in blood. I'm all for a bit mindless violence but i thought that that was a bit far. He also had to go to hospitalfor a tetanus jab. Friggin berk.
Sunderland AFC
What a masochist...

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
hes insane in the membrane
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
He justs wants attention, and by the sounds of it, he got it....

MEDICAL ATTENTION that is lololz
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Sounds like that kids got some proper mental health issues and duly as to be thrown in therapy. What a berk indeed.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Paw3nd serioulsy ask him to insert a screwdriver into a socket, or headbutt a train !
Quote by Chunky_Lover
is he some screwed up goth? lol thats messed up n it would hurt like hell

No, hs actually a bit of a wigger!
Sunderland AFC
Jesus Christ...
Quote by dudeman_andy
hes insane in the membrane
Insane, got no brain.
Quote by nick dixon

Even if nobody else laughed, I still found that funny, literally lol funny.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by nick dixon

haha loved what you did there
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Quote by hendo123456789
What it was. Theres this kid in my mates manufacturing class (basically woodwork) and he always gets the class to abuse him when the teacher leaves the room. For example, they once took a 2 by 4 to his head ad i mean they proper belted him. Hes alway fine and dandy but today he took it one step too far. They found a scalpelin one of the cupboards and he duly asked one of the class to trw it at him! So they threw it at him and he got like a pinprick on his arm or summit. Then he asked for it to be thrown harder. The scalpel went about 6cm into his back and he was covered in blood. I'm all for a bit mindless violence but i thought that that was a bit far. He also had to go to hospitalfor a tetanus jab. Friggin berk.

GET SOME SPELL CHECK!!!

I can't stand the grammar at this board....

[rant over]