so today, my local music shop was having a huge sale on everything, because of expanding. everything. even 40% off all pedals.

so my mom took me out of school (how cool is that?) right when the sale started.

i walked in, and gazed at the pedals freely. i pointed at a metal zone, ds-1 and digidelay.

i ran them all through a peavy classic, pretty damn near my blues junior, but with more distortion and controls, although i just ran it on clean.

i put on the metal zone first. i played it with an Allen Les Paul Custom, which are nice guitars, i would own one, but the weight is just too much. it kicked some ass. hard raunchy distortion. but then i switched to a American Strat and it sucked. i decided to pass.

then i hooked up the ds-1. plugged in the les paul. still very raunchy, tight distortion. nice for my bands sound. i switched to an American Strat, and still kicked some ass. i put that one to the side.

then i hooked up a digidelay.

damn.

what a great and fun pedal. i just sat there messing around with the functions (i turned on the reverse delay, and this really cool guy next to me went; what the f!ck!?, it was quite humourus). i cant belive what a great deal this pedal was.

so at the end of it, i got a DS1 and the DigiDelay. two nice additions to my TS808 and crybaby.

so what are your guys thoughts about this?

cheers!

Your moms hella cool i tell you that and you got to love to digidelay, mine got stomp raped though =[
Mehh you should've gotten more.

How much was what you got though?
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
$245.

i got a hercules stand too, a triple, for all my guitars. so that added a lot.

i dont need anymore pedals, plus thats my report card money, and now extra work. but its worth it.
*sighs* Lucky. That's one nice mom you've got there. Mine would never take me out of school. It's hard enough to get her to drive me to the store in the first place.
Quote by cokeisbetter
*sighs* Lucky. That's one nice mom you've got there. Mine would never take me out of school. It's hard enough to get her to drive me to the store in the first place.

sometimes shes like that too :|

i cant use my pedals for another hour my dad is having a meeting on the phone.
lucky! my momll only take me and my bro to a guitar store like every two months... and then shell only let us play like 2 guitars and then we leave.... lucky.

80th best UGer
only 20 more minutes.

i cant belive how incredibly raunchy the DS1 can get. i didnt think it could get that high. i can play some serious chug with my ibanez.
Hey, how's the Blues Junior working out for you? If the OD is good enough, then I might get one of its bigger brothers when the time comes.
Quote by cokeisbetter
Hey, how's the Blues Junior working out for you? If the OD is good enough, then I might get one of its bigger brothers when the time comes.

the Blues Junior is single channel, so no OD, but the 'bigger brothers' have shitty OD, and you will need a pedal if you want a useable tone.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Dang, really? That sucks, cos I want some good overdrive off my amp, as well as with pedals. By the way, I know the Blues Junior is single channel, but it still overdrives.
Quote by igotabcrich32
the Blues Junior is single channel, so no OD, but the 'bigger brothers' have shitty OD, and you will need a pedal if you want a useable tone.

x2.

the blues jr has rather nice od, but the bigger hot rods are blech.

i almost got a hot rod deluxe, but i decided not to.
What kind of school doesn't have Spring Break?
My Gear:

Guitars:
Fender American HSS Stratocaster

Amps & Effects:
Hand-Wired JCM 800 2204
Hand-Wired V30 2x12 Cab
Keeley TS-9 Tube Screamer
ISP Decimator
EHX Holiest Grail
Modded Dunlop Crybaby
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by cokeisbetter
Dang, really? That sucks, cos I want some good overdrive off my amp, as well as with pedals. By the way, I know the Blues Junior is single channel, but it still overdrives.

ohh okay dude, i didnt know if you were asking if it has an OD channel.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
you shouold of looked for a D-2 delay pedal... dear god they rock.. but congrats on zee purchase amigo
Quote by False_God
you shouold of looked for a D-2 delay pedal... dear god they rock.. but congrats on zee purchase amigo

i wanted to stay away from the boss delays.

the DigiDelay is basically the same as the Boss DD-6, just with .3 less delay time. <-- at the fact that they think thats enough difference for $70.