Yeah how Could I make 50 bucks in about 6 hours that does not include borrowing money or selling stuff and the snow has melted here?
Last edited by true_bacon22 at Mar 15, 2007,
Get a job.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
have sex with 50 fat chicks for a dollar a piece..or one REALLY fat chick for 50 bucks.
You could go round neigbours/people you know's houses and ask if they have any jobs they need doing.
« »
Pool cleaning will get you $30-$40 for one pool. It's really easy too.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by sars
have sex with 50 fat chicks for a dollar a piece..or one REALLY fat chick for 50 bucks.

i saw the title, and i wanted to say exactly what you did. but you beat me to it.
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Sell your sperm.

I think it's about 50 bucks for it.

but the children conceived by your sperm are legally able to track you down.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
If you get money for lunch everyday just pack your own and keep the money everyday until you have 50 bucks in toonies. It' been done.
Quote by maXterbat0r
Babysit, or mow lawns.

Yeah when peoples grass strat growing do that, one after noon me and my friend made $100 at it. I also have tried baby sitting wasnt a good expierince...
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
Find some hobo thats collected a HUGE bag a beer/pop cans and steal it
Quote by campbell92
If you get money for lunch everyday just pack your own and keep the money everyday until you have 50 bucks in toonies. It' been done.

i used to do that

you make a good 40 bucks a month. er... i did at least. my lunch used to cost $1.85 so my mom would give me two bucks for lunch.... im tellin ya, 40 bucks a month.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Get a girlfriend.
They're great for financial trouble.
The more the marrier.
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
Quote by offbeat
Get a girlfriend.
They're great for financial trouble.
The more the marrier.

girls are good at causing financial trouble, not fixing it.
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
i'd say go around door-to-door with a fake charity or something

Quote by pilonic man
sell drugs

hahaha sell drugs??? my bet is that what he needs the money for
Rock'n'Roll

#120 Member of the 'Linkin Park Sucks' Club. PM Whstripesrox to join.

what's on a dairy farm? Cows

what is a male cow? A Bull

What is a colloquialism for fallacy? Bullshit

little bit slow aren't we?
Get a friend and wear baggy clothes. Go to another friend's house who has something pawn shop worthy. One of you distracts the friend your stealing from, the other stuffs abunch of shit in his pockets and runs out the back door with a stereo, and goes to a safe area to meet up at that you've planned before hand (backally, park, whatever). The friend that is acting as a distraction will leave after a few minutes(whatever amount of time you work out beforehand). and go to the meeting place. You then walk swiftly to the nearest pawn shop, and then call your coke dealer.