Hokaye, so here's the deal. i'm a waiter, which means that the amount my hands shake is now in the public interest. Any ideas why they do so much? and thus how i can stop it? it's pretty much the only thing stopping me from enjoying work completely.

Alex
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
I know, being a waitress is tough. Id practise lifting weights with your wrists, develop the muscles a bit so you have more control over them. seriously.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Low amount of potassium in your body.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
Its the pressure TO NOT SHAKE!!!
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
Quote by DownbëloW
get less old

If you work out how to do that.... Please give some to Keith Richards. He would pay the world for that shit.
Quote by funky.monk
If you work out how to do that.... Please give some to Keith Richards. He would pay the world for that shit.

Doesn't he travel to Switzerland everyone 3 months or so for a full blood transfusion?
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Quote by rbmason
Low amount of potassium in your body.

really? I'm not sure how that could happen, i thought i had too much salt.

edit: lol, confusing sodium with potassium. dont you get potassium in bananas? or is that magnesium?
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
i was wondering how long before the first truly retarded answer would appear in the thread.
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
Quote by ToolBass_dude
i was wondering how long before the first truly retarded answer would appear in the thread.

Actually, the first one was the guy that called you a waitress...

If you have a real problem, see a doctor, it's dumb to come to UG with a medical issue
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by hamish5178
Actually, the first one was the guy that called you a waitress...

If you have a real problem, see a doctor, it's dumb to come to UG with a medical issue

aye, i been thinking about seeing a doctor, but to be honest it's not that much of a deal at the moment, just something it'd be nice to be rid of, and was wondering if between them, ug would have a person or two who have had the same or whatever.
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
I've been shakin' all my life and it's never done me any harm. Hell, being a human vibrator is my trademark!

*Dies*
Love is not a victory march.
I was joking about the waitress thing. But yes there is a number of things that can cause shaking. Im being very serious now, but have you ever considered you might have dyspraxia?

I shake alot when consentrating on things like that.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
you had me very slightly worried there, but checking wikipedia for Dyspraxia, i definately do not have it.
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
I think you just gotta relax. Try breathing more deliberately from time to time.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Quote by ToolBass_dude
you had me very slightly worried there, but checking wikipedia for Dyspraxia, i definately do not have it.

Have you always had shaky hands? Is it seasonal (cold weather)? As I mentioned in my (admittedly not entirely serious) post above, my whole body will go through long periods of uncontrollable shaking with no apparent initiating factor, as well as being able to do it upon request. I've never deemed it a problem enough to see the doctor about it (I know a few other people with the shakes too and they all appear fine), but if it's having an affect on your work, then maybe you should.
Love is not a victory march.
Quote by ToolBass_dude
really? I'm not sure how that could happen, i thought i had too much salt.

edit: lol, confusing sodium with potassium. dont you get potassium in bananas? or is that magnesium?

Yeah, K's quite bountiful in bananas. And Mg is also in there too.

...your shit is bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s!

Sorry.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212