IMO we should have one (on the electric guitar and GB&C boards too cos everyone posts about them all oevr the place).

As you will have notieced there are MANY threads about EMGs be it:
"Are they good for cleans?"
or
"I want to put it witha dimebucker so i can be like Dime and Wylde"

And I know I'm sick of the same questions popping up. On the GB&C board they sorted the mass of Killswitch threads by having an "Ultimate killswitch question thread" and I think it'd be really helpful to have one for EMGs.

This'll probably thrown away but, it's worth a shot.
Well we could, but then we'd need a Valve Junior sticky, a Cube/Valvetronix sticky, and a Fender pickups sticky. And that would be too much.
Yeah, specific brand threads arent neccesary. Too many different ones, A section about EMG pickups in a general pickup sticky would be nice for people with questions.
I think it would be better to have a pickups sticky. A collection of the FAQ answers around pickups.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
I think it would be better to have a pickups sticky. A collection of the FAQ answers around pickups.

x2.

^x2
Quote by Roc8995
The problem is people are too dumb to use the search function.

Yeah but a lot of the people who are like "OMG EMGs Now i can be alll lyk Zakk Wylde he uses Hzs dusnt he!?!" are members who havent been playing guitar for long so they havent been on the forum for long so they don't know about the search bar thats blatently right there. . .i dont get it either.
Quote by Roc8995
The problem is people are too dumb to use the search function.

well to fair, even with the search function, if you search EMGs youre going to have to sort through a whole crapload of useless crap before you actually find what you are looking for most likely.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm