Has anyone ever played this guitar? Its new for 2007, and Im thinking
of ordering one, but I dont really want to order one unless Ive played it.

I have to put half down before they will order it, and thats $325, so I would
hate to order it, try it out, and hate it.

Im just mainly wondering how this guitar feels, plays, and sounds. Do the
strings go out of tune alot?

Also, if this guita is really crappy, what is another, good guitar within the
price range of $600 to $750?
the SZ series is also very good, look at them to.
S series also good.
higher RG's good

Schecter C1 hellraiser is good
Schecter C1 classic is good
:\ All those are basically the same body type, except the RGs, I know its stupid, but I
really hate that body type, I know you shouldn't judge by the looks.

But im more into the radical shapes, and I have looked into the RG1570 as well.
It seems pretty good, but Im not 100% sure that I'd like to have one, I've heard
alot of bad stuff about the pickups.
Pickups in the 1570 are okay, they're an easy replacement if you don't like them. In any case, most people don't like them because they were told that the pickups are crap by assorted hacks on internet forums. I've sold a bunch of my used Vs in the range of $45 a pop, so there has to be a lot of people who actually like them enough to buy them.

Don't get the Xiphos, though, the trem in it is subpar for the price. Look at the Iceman, maybe, if you're into radical shapes...
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
Pickups in the 1570 are okay, they're an easy replacement if you don't like them. In any case, most people don't like them because they were told that the pickups are crap by assorted hacks on internet forums. I've sold a bunch of my used Vs in the range of $45 a pop, so there has to be a lot of people who actually like them enough to buy them.

Don't get the Xiphos, though, the trem in it is subpar for the price. Look at the Iceman, maybe, if you're into radical shapes...

looks nice, but no Trem
^It's alright, but the trem too isn't that great. The pickups are a tad weak (IFN, not V's) and IMO you can get better for the money.
The kelly looks nice, I'd like the see the Crimson Swirl color though, I think
I have before, is it like Blue and purple, and kinda looks like it has metallic flake?

Anddd out of the RGTHRG2 and the XPT700, which would you say is better?
I just REALLY like the chameleon paint on the Xiphos

[EDIT]
Nevermind, I forgot crimson was red-ish
The Xyphos has got an Edge III, big no-no unless you don't use it much.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
RGTHRG2 and XPT700 are similar - both are mahogany body with a WizardII neck-thru with a low-end trem. Xiphos has better pickups (probably, as I've never heard what those new DMs sound like), and the RG is basically an RGT42 with an expensive paintjob. XPT is probably better, but look at the Jackson Warrior too - same shape, pretty much.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
that shit is butt ugly if you ask me. Go with an S or SZ series. i have an SZ720, and i love it, especially the inlays and binding. its like around $620 last time i checked
Quote by fragydig529
The kelly looks nice, I'd like the see the Crimson Swirl color though, I think
I have before, is it like Blue and purple, and kinda looks like it has metallic flake?

Yea I think you're talking about the Eerie Dess swirl. The Crimson Swirl looks like this:

And personally, I love the Xiphos but if you are going to get one, be prepared to swap out the trem. I don't know why Ibanez must persist on torturing us with that terrible Edge III.
Quote by NightmareXT
Yea I think you're talking about the Eerie Dess swirl. The Crimson Swirl looks like this:

And personally, I love the Xiphos but if you are going to get one, be prepared to swap out the trem. I don't know why Ibanez must persist on torturing us with that terrible Edge III.

Oh wow, I like THAT guitar, what kind is it? Jackson V?

Also, whats so bad about the Edge III? Shouldnt it be better than the Edge II?
Quote by Keef-is-king
in theory higher numbers are better in terms of evolution of a product. In this case "III" means grade III metal, which is pretty equivalent to grade C meat.

ohhh, I see. ****ing gimmicks. haha