I was looking into this pedal and I was wondering if anyone here as experience with it and what their opinions of it are.
Link: www.snarlingdogs.com
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
Last edited by Beast_Within at Mar 15, 2007,
Bass Guitar magazine gave it a good review, saying it was an excellent wah that had a boutique quality fuzz in it, and it was an unbelievable deal.

It should sound nice, but the thing looks damn ridiculous.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
It should sound nice, but the thing looks damn ridiculous.

It kinda does look ridiculous but it's a Bootsy Collins signature. What do you expect?
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Quote by Caustic
Well, his Bootzilla Traben kinda looked nice.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
I tried a Snarling Dogs fuxx wah. It was alright, but I'd probably look into another wah.

And at $219, I wasn't interested.
it looks of the hook
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Well, his Bootzilla Traben kinda looked nice.

It's alright but I much prefer the star shaped bass that he actually used back in the day. That thing was gawdy as hell but Bootsy could pull it off.
Quote by Caustic
Yeah, and the 5 Jazz pickups were a bit much, too.
Quote by Cody_Grey102

Hell yeah the Quintuple Jazz. ][D ][ ][\/][ ][D ][ ][\][
Quote by Caustic