does it make any damage if i put a lany head to a worse old 60 Watt Bass-combo?- for a box
good is, who knows why 2 tape the guitarstrap
what type of laney head?
does the combo have in input other than a guitar input. cause that's not going to work.

if not and the ohms match and the watts are covered, would u want to add an input?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
no look...

there's 2 rooms i run my amp, there's my actual box in the other room - and because i don t want to carry these 60 poundz always from one point to another, i thought about to run my Amp-Head with a Bass-combo which is very old and dosen t matter if it got damaged but it does if my head has any lacks after useing it this way...

... are there any problems of useing it this way?
sry for my english

greetz - from germany
yes, i understand. im saying.

the bass combo needs to have an input FOR A HEAD. not for a guitar.
and the speaker in the combo needs to match in ohms, the laney ohms.

and if there is no input for a head, u would need to attach a new input for it to work.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

the bass combo has the same in like the heads out...

.... i only wanna know if there can something be destroyed if i run the sys like this
Quote by SacVille
the bass combo has the same in like the heads out...

.... i only wanna know if there can something be destroyed if i run the sys like this

You can't plug the guitar head where you would plug the bass guitar.

The output coming from the bass guitar is around 0 watts.

The output from your head is going to be a lot more than that, and will probably make your bass amp go KABLOOOOOOOOOOOIE!!!!
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
hmm okay

thank ya thats what i ve wanted 2 hear - or not
Quote by FacingUsAll
KABLOOOOOOOOOOOIE!!!!

u just wanted to say kablooie.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Jenny usually provides pics in threads like these...

If you don't use that bass amp as an amp anymore, you can disconnect the amp from the speaker, and install a simple 1/4" speaker input jack onto the speaker. You could then plug your head's speaker out directly into your new input on the speaker.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.