so far all you kids gettin ready to head off to a college of some sort, where did you decide to go? I made the liberal arts honors college at UT (university of texas) so i'm going to go there, at least for now...i plan to tryout for thed drumline too, that'd be awesome. So who here is making that decision and what are you planning on doing?
UT, awesome! I want to go there for my graduate degree in a few years, but they only accept like, no out of state people. **** you Texas! ha.

Edit: Your horny ass is going down in '08 and '09

Feel the wrath of the Razorback!
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
I'm goning to MTSU in fall '07.
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Quote by rbmason
UT, awesome! I want to go there for my graduate degree in a few years, but they only accept like, no out of state people. **** you Texas! ha.

haha yeah it's kind of bullshit, we have the top 10 rule here meaning anybody in public school in the top 10% of their class gets into public college...of course the ones that cant stand it and just pad their gpa to feel good about themselves drop out, but still....50,000 plus students, it's a big freakin school...good luck in getting into the grad program though, what subject?
i am going to a community college next year an then transfer to CSUSM my sophomore or junior year
Quote by jables23092
50,000 plus students, it's a big freakin school...good luck in getting into the grad program though, what subject?

Masters in Electrical Engineering.

I want to work at Raytheon

But it's still a few years away, so plans may change.

EDIT: You think UT will beat Arkansas?
We'll have the 2 best running backs in the WORLD then (barring some kind of injury).
Not to mention one of them's going to be the next Heisman.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
I have no clue where I'm going to go.

I've gotten into: Syracuse U, American U, University at Buffalo, University at Albany, Binghamton U, and Plattsburgh.

I'm gonna have to decide soon. If I can't decide I'll probably just go to Binghamton because it's quite literally across the river from me. Of course, going to college that close to home may cheapen the experience.

Anyone have any input?
^whatever you choose, don't decide soley on being close to home. my sister was to scarred to leave home( went to university of buffalo) and hated it because she hated being in buffalo. not like their is anything wrong with buffalo but i personally want to get out of it. its a HUGE school but half of it consists of foreigners.

i will either be going to syracuse university, northeastern, or univversity of pittsburgh. not sure which one yet...
its march.

everyone applied to college in december.

i havent applied yet.

i think im screwed
nahh ive got my life all planned out

sexy ladies, nice car, platinum record deals, big penthouse
Quote by AcsticRckr89
im trying to decide between Randolph-Macon College and Old Dominion University both in virginia... if anyone has any input about these schools please HELP ME!!!

Don't go to Old Dominion!
They were my first (and only right now) flaw to my bracket. Good thing they were going to lose the next round.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
lol, i was thinking of making a college acceptence thread the other day. but thought id wait till end of march when most of them come out.

i just got my first acceptence! nazareth university, with a 75% scholarship!!

now i wait for the rest. ive got Vassar, Cornell, Colgate, Skidmore, Union, Macalester, and Suny Binghamton.
Quote by rbmason
Don't go to Old Dominion!
They were my first (and only right now) flaw to my bracket. Good thing they were going to lose the next round.

yeah it sucked they lost... but sports is not the biggest thing from a college to me
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I have no clue where I'm going to go.

I've gotten into: Syracuse U, American U, University at Buffalo, University at Albany, Binghamton U, and Plattsburgh.

I'm gonna have to decide soon. If I can't decide I'll probably just go to Binghamton because it's quite literally across the river from me. Of course, going to college that close to home may cheapen the experience.

Anyone have any input?

Go to Syracuse. Don't go somewhere just across the river. Syracuse would still be within a few hours' driving distance from you, which is a great distance because you're far enough that you're really on your own but it's still easy to come home.
And more importantly, it's just a more interesting school to me than the others.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
I've been accepted to York, Towson, and Salisbury. I'm awaiting word from UDEL, Shenandoah, and Berklee. Unless I get into Berklee (which is doubtful) Im going to Towson most likely.
What's American college like? I know it's different to the UK, but I don't know much. And, ever being the curious little chipmunk, I want to know more
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
What's American college like? I know it's different to the UK, but I don't know much. And, ever being the curious little chipmunk, I want to know more

Big emphasis on sports I reckon.