Hey I'm thinking of getting a new bass and from all the ones i have tried i like the feel of the Epiphones the most. Im down to trying to pick between the Thunderbird and the Les Paul Special . Any input or advice you guys have would be great thanks
THUNDERBIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have it and it is awsome!!!! ive played both and highly recomend the thunderbird. i own the thunderbird and have played it a lot. Its only drawback is that it is head heavy. but it isn't that head heavy. GO WITH THE T-BIRD! i have played the les paul and T-bird and you get the point.
Thunderbird all the way, those things are sick
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
lol well i think my mind is made up. thanks for the advice
Definitely the T-Bird, im not keen on the les paul basses
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
I cannot stress it enough.DONT GET A EPIPHONE.Yes there are some that r good but u can get something better for the same price.Trust me got stuck with a epiphone lol.
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
Yeah, no offense, but if of all the basses you've tried, you like epiphone the most, you haven't been trying very good basses.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Then what basses would you recomend? I just like the deep sound i get from the 2 humbuckers on the epiphones.
For about the price of an Epiphone, you can get an OLP bass, which is a Stingray copy, and it has a humbucker. I owned one and thought it was good. Stagg makes some solid playing basses for dirt cheap; they have one cool looking Jaguar style bass with 2 humbuckers a well. Squier Modern basses are also nice, if a bit straightforward.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by The1bassist06
I cannot stress it enough.DONT GET A EPIPHONE.Yes there are some that r good but u can get something better for the same price.Trust me got stuck with a epiphone lol.

The Epiphone EB series are overpriced and underquality, extremely shoddy instruments.
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn