I have a barcode on my spine. And on my right shoulder is a tally of how many marathons I've run. 14 right now
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by DownInAHole.
No, tattoos are for white trash.....

a billion tatoos, and huge ones, but not small ones.
Quote by MyDickYourMouth
its spelled tattoo

moron.

dont get one if you cant spell it.

thanks for the correction...
I have a few.

Recently got a black outline of the state of Ohio on my left forearm with "War all the Time" written inside it (it's not a Thursday refference).

Others include the flag ontop of the Tenenbaum house from the Royal Tenenbaums (soon to be extended to the actual house) and the cover of Sigur Ros' Ageatis Byrjin.

In a few weeks I plan on getting a rather large tattoo of several monsters from Where The Wild Things Are.
Poor advice.
Quote by DownInAHole.
No, tattoos are for white trash.....

Yes, because only "white trash" ever get tattoos, and because tattoos have never existed until white trash have gotten them.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
I'm not really a fan of them, though I am considering a bass clef somewhere on my body. Not somewhere really noticeable though.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by AzureNight
Yes, because only "white trash" ever get tattoos, and because tattoos have never existed until white trash have gotten them.

I'm talking about a shitload of tattoos. I guess I should have clarified that.....
LOL
Quote by stellar_legs
I have a few.

Recently got a black outline of the state of Ohio on my left forearm with "War all the Time" written inside it (it's not a Thursday refference).

Others include the flag ontop of the Tenenbaum house from the Royal Tenenbaums (soon to be extended to the actual house) and the cover of Sigur Ros' Ageatis Byrjin.

In a few weeks I plan on getting a rather large tattoo of several monsters from Where The Wild Things Are.

Why ohio...because its for lovers?

Yours sound pretty gay actually.
I would love to get entire sleeves on both arms.. or at least half sleeves.

I'd like to have one similar looking to the one in THUG2 with the bandages and blood.. so it looks like you've ****ed up your arm at first glance, but then on closer inspection, 'tis a tattoo.
full body tattoo.....

yakuza-style!!!
The main purpose of a TV is to have a place to point your furnatures to
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I'm not really a fan of them, though I am considering a bass clef somewhere on my body. Not somewhere really noticeable though.

I'm getting a bass clef behind my right ear.

I'm also getting the Coheed Keywork symbol, the last set of lyrics to Black by Pearl Jam...

I have a Maltese Cross on the back of my neck and I'm currently designing a half sleeve for the top of my left arm
I want to get a maltese cross on my left hand, and some others I still haven't decided on, on both my wrists and on both my biceps.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'm getting a bass clef behind my right ear.

That would be cool, though somewhat pointless. And I'd imagine painful to get done.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by MyDickYourMouth
Why ohio...because its for lovers?

Yours sound pretty gay actually.

Jesus, you're a dick. No, because Ohio is my home state asshole, and I happen to love it and the people here.

They're gay? Why, because they're not american flags and eagles and guitars and skulls on fire and shit? You get tattoos to please yourself and no one else, and mine all happen to mean a lot to me.
Poor advice.
Quote by stellar_legs
Jesus, you're a dick. No, because Ohio is my home state asshole, and I happen to love it and the people here.

They're gay? Why, because they're not american flags and eagles and guitars and skulls on fire and shit? You get tattoos to please yourself and no one else, and mine all happen to mean a lot to me.

touche

btw, he's been banned thank god (or Frenchy, I assume, he closed his other thread)... I wonder what sh*t he's stirring in the FoTB atm
Another thread hey? Well, you asked for it.

I want a biomechanical full sleeve on my left arm, with rip outs on my forearm leading in to some blackwork which will cover a pirate 'P' brand. On my right arm I want red vines going down it and twisting around. On my left thumb I want to get a small starfish. On the back of my neck I want the word 'Escape' in Eurostile (Radiohead font). On my chest I want to get a biomech torn out shape of a heart, with a battery pack inside of it, batteries the wrong way round. On the insides of my wrists (white ink over blackwork, or simply left out plain from that) I want 'Remember' and 'Revolution'. I want blackwork around my ankles, mabye half way up to my knees. with shapes cut out... and lastly on the palm of my right hand I want some kind of encouraging advice to myself that I haven't quite worked out yet.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Last edited by DigUpHerBones at Mar 15, 2007,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
touche

btw, he's been banned thank god (or Frenchy, I assume, he closed his other thread)... I wonder what sh*t he's stirring in the FoTB atm

Who knows what he he's doing now....that is the most annoying 07'er yet.
LOL
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Another thread hey? Well, you asked for it.

I want a biomechanical full sleeve on my left arm, with rip outs on my forearm leading in to some blackwork which will cover a pirate 'P' brand. On my right arm I want red vines going down it and twisting around. On my left thumb I want to get a small starfish. On the back of my neck I want the word 'Escape' in Eurostile (Radiohead font). On my chest I want to get a biomech torn out shape of a heart, with a battery pack inside of it, batteries the wrong way round. On the insides of my wrists (white ink over blackwork, or simply left out plain from that) I want 'Remeber' and 'Revolution'. I want blackwork around my ankles, mabye half way up to my knees. with shapes cut out... and lastly on the palm of my right hand I want some kind of encouraging advice to myself that I haven't quite worked out yet.

souds painful..
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'm cutting my hair shorter, so it'll be visible, but only if you look for it. And yes, it will be VERY painful

Seeing as I have my hair long, I'm gonna have to look for another place. That, and I'm a huge wuss

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by x_stephanie_x
souds painful..

Heh, pain dosen't really bother me.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
An eight ball with the NA logo in the middle instead of an 8...
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
I've always wanted a tatto but am too flabby to have one done. If I had one I'd want to be able to show people without them throwing up over me
Quote by Deliriumbassist
there's always the shoulder blade... or the inside of your lip

i want one on the inside of my lip.
Quote by robopirate
I've always wanted a tatto but am too flabby to have one done. If I had one I'd want to be able to show people without them throwing up over me

if you have a fat belly, get a Buddha tattooed on it... it'd be like, all 3-D and trippy, man
Quote by Deliriumbassist
if you have a fat belly, get a Buddha tattooed on it... it'd be like, all 3-D and trippy, man

Not fat enough for a buddha not flat enough for a normal one.

I got to put on or lose some weight.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
there's always the shoulder blade... or the inside of your lip

Lol, I've thought about my shoulder blade. Means I don't have to see it

-Matthew Arnold