What things do you look for, when you are trying to find out if a girl likes you? What signs should you look for.
the way they talk to you?
the way they look at you?

if they smile and act really happy around you
and are asking you when your next going to see them

its pretty obvious
i dont need to look for signs haha
you just know
I've always thought you'll just know if someone likes you, because I always have.

However, I guess constant wanting to touch you, getting her tits out, shagging you. Those are some clues.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
When she doesn't yell 'STALKER!' when you come near.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
usually theres something between both of u if theres a real strong atraction. sort of the jump on eachother urge, or closeness. i found without that, there isnt anything there. but look for mirroring gestures, and things like hair stroking, which show she is presenting herself for u. Also the obvious crossed arms and lack of eye contact should tell u she doesnt want to talk to u.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I've always thought you'll just know if someone likes you, because I always have.

However, I guess constant wanting to touch you, getting her tits out, shagging you. Those are some clues.

LMAO!!
I go on her mypace and find her interests, then I act all cool and stuff and, bang! I'm getting pussy.
LOL
Quote by cakemonster91

wow.. a lot of girls like me
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
if she's moist when you rape her.

no, spraying with a hose doesn't count.
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
If she fidgets when she's talking to you, like touching her hair or fidgeting with her keys, bags etc.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by cakemonster91

Lies. They're just playing hard to get.

Clorophorm is man's most potent aphrodesiac. It's true.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
I was wandering exactly the same thing today Spring's coming eh
Quote by Def
usually theres something between both of u if theres a real strong atraction. sort of the jump on eachother urge, or closeness. i found without that, there isnt anything there. but look for mirroring gestures, and things like hair stroking, which show she is presenting herself for u. Also the obvious crossed arms and lack of eye contact should tell u she doesnt want to talk to u.

I GOT THE MIRRORING MAN

Edit: but maybe it's me mirroring her
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Last edited by Kroach at Mar 15, 2007,
If she takes you're virgin D*CK and shoves it down her throat you know she likes you.....
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
^ cant go wrong that man makes sense
Quote by campbell92
I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.
Quote by guitaristdave
If she takes you're virgin D*CK and shoves it down her throat you know she likes you.....

*in a rush for first page*
Quote by Dinkydaisy

hahahahahahahaha
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
Quote by Dinkydaisy

is that how you do it?

but on topic i dunno i always get told by their friends to ask them out.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Does the number of X's they write when they talk to have anything to do with it. This girl sent me a single X but it was capitilized.
no, that actually means that she's a bisexual kurt kobain fan with a tendency towards licking dogs.........its a secret code.
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
Quote by DownInAHole.
I go on her mypace and find her interests, then I act all cool and stuff and, bang! I'm getting pussy.

Genius.
no.
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
This usually works, if her feet are pointing toward you, people do that subconciously. Obviously it's not 100%, expecially if you're sitting in front of her. And if the looks straight intom your eyes, or at your mouth when you're talking.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
By the same token, how do you know if a guy likes you?
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
it means she wants to marry you a bathe by the seaside in lukewarm milk and then rub ice cream on your chest and spray essential oils in your face and bark at you like a dog would.
If you ask her out and she says "yes", you're usually pretty sure. Go for that one and take this to the relationship thread next time.