After I have bought my new Orange Tiny terror, I will have some money left over. As, this is only a one channel amp, I need some pedals. The question is, which. If you have any suggestions, please fell free to post. Please include prices I will definately want a wah, a OD pedal, maybe a chorus, a delay, a reverb and will probably need a tuner. Obviously I won't have enough money to get them all at once.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
dude just save your money and buy a new or used boss me-50. its got everything you will EVER need.
I actually want single effects.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

IMO, the first pedal you need is an OD, which can double as a boost. Ibanez TS9, Fulltone Full-drive, etc.
Quote by mr_hankey
IMO, the first pedal you need is an OD, which can double as a boost. Ibanez TS9, Fulltone Full-drive, etc.

TS808>TS9.

but x2 to that.
^ I thought the TS808 wasn't tue bypass? I may be totally wrong.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Quote by Lordoflax
^ I thought the TS808 wasn't tue bypass? I may be totally wrong.

no its not.

but it has a great buffer. barely does anything to the tone.

why does that matter?
try out some of the new electroharmonix pedals. relatively cheap and they sound good
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Classic
Standard Strat
Custom-made Strat
Vox AD50VT
As long as it doesn't mess the tone up, it doesn't matter. I was just making sure. They are like £100, how much would a used one be?

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Quote by Lordoflax
As long as it doesn't mess the tone up, it doesn't matter. I was just making sure. They are like £100, how much would a used one be?

Around here $110. thats american... so i dunno how much over there.
Quote by Arlabester
Around here $110. thats american... so i dunno how much over there.

That sounds ok actually, do you think the wah should come second? I was looking at the Vox V847. Is there any other brands people use? Ive seen a lot of people use lots of different wahs, but I was told this one was a good buy.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Quote by Lordoflax
That sounds ok actually, do you think the wah should come second? I was looking at the Vox V847. Is there any other brands people use? Ive seen a lot of people use lots of different wahs, but I was told this one was a good buy.

thats a great buy.

i use a dunlop original crybaby.

people hate them, i quite like them.
I jus bought a blues driver and it works great as a overdrive on clean and a boost also, i would recomend it easily. For reverb, the holy grail is very highly thought of and i have used it only once, but it sounded nice. For delay i would say a boss dd3 or dd6. Cant go wrong with a boss tuner also. I dont know about chorus though, I would recomend a EQ, but i dont know much about them either.
Thanks for all your information guys.

I need to power these pedals, but I don't want to use seperate supplies or batteries. Should I daisy chain then / powerbrick or something? ANy suggestions?

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

the input for power is different then the chain

just use the power brick.

i use 4 adapters and a power strip.
Can you reccomend any power supplies?

Pah, don't think i'll be paying nearly £100 for a power brick when I can buy a pedal with that :P Ill just have to run them from batterys for now

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Last edited by Lordoflax at Mar 15, 2007,
Do you mean like an extension cable? With like 5 sockets on it that goes into the wall? Would that be safe?

EDIT: yes you do :P

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Quote by Arlabester
TS808>TS9.

Yes, but the tiny increase in tone isn't worth the big increase in price; especially when the TS9 can be modded for less than a tenner, to be identical to the TS808.
Quote by gsr2k6

That dunlop one on gak.co.uk is £99. I would buy that, buts that dc, isn't that american two pin?

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

I play blues/rock/classic rock, but i'm very versatile and like other genres like jazz etc. Thats why i'm getting the TT

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Ah I didnt think of if it would be compatible with whatever power you have in england, Im sure there is somthing that would work for you and maybe there is a cord you can plug into the type of outlet you hve there to connect to it.
Quote by gsr2k6
Ah I didnt think of if it would be compatible with whatever power you have in england, Im sure there is somthing that would work for you and maybe there is a cord you can plug into the type of outlet you hve there to connect to it.

yes there is a connector, but I could imagine that messing up along the line.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

I dont know then, Maybe go to a guitar shop and ask them what you could do seeing im sure they would know more about what you need than me .
I will do. Thanks anyway though.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!