soo i spent the day getting my house back in order after throwin a party its mid day thursday and my dad gets back late saterday

question 1) will the smell of beer be gone by then.....if not what can i do to cover it until it does finally go away

question 2) i have a whole lot of empty beer bottles and i don't know what to to with them..im too young to take them back.

question 3) I somehow managed to pull my railing partially out of the wall its still connected at the top fully and somewhat at the bottom CAN I FIX THIS OR AM I ****ED
1) your ****ed
2) your ****ed
3) your ****ed

and......yeah your ****ed
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by Deliriumbassist
1) air freshener, open windows, scrub any spills

2) try going to your nearest bottle bank

3)god knows. post pics of it and I'll consult with my father.

+12

sunnyedit: To 3)
ye if the rails on like stairs or summith just say u feel down em and grabbed the bar and it came off a bit....if u cover the first two up well enough ur dad shouldnt notice anything suspicious bout it
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
Don't try fixing the railing unless you're positive it'll go back into place fine. If the house is clean and the bottles are at the bottle bank, your parents won't mind about a railing.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
1) Take a shit in every room, hell only smell the feces.
2)Throw them in your neighbors yard.
3)Rip it off the wall and insist that you never had a railing in the first place.

But on a serious note, deliriumbassist pretty much hit the nail on the head.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
cool yeah the railings not that bad.......getting to a "bottle bank" might be hard tho

firstly i dont know what it is but it sound pretty self explanitory secondly i cant think of anything like that around here.......more ideas for number 2 please
haven't you ever seen the movies where the kids throw a party and the parents are away. Then, the parents come back, and discover the party? come on now...
the bottle bank doesnt give a shit whether your of age to drink, they just want your bottles to make love to at night
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
you can usually sell the bottles the a supermarket or a corner store or something, that's what i always do, they won't care if you're under 18, they just might look at you funny, just make sure you don't accidentaly run into someone you know...
Quote by willymcsilly
cool yeah the railings not that bad.......getting to a "bottle bank" might be hard tho

firstly i dont know what it is but it sound pretty self explanitory secondly i cant think of anything like that around here.......more ideas for number 2 please

a bottle bank is basically a big bin where you throw away bottles to be recycled. Usually hang around in groups of 3 (green, brown, clear) around scout huts and shopping centres/supermarkets.
1. open windows, air freshen and make sure to ceal up all spills really realy well, and than just to be safe fabreeze you whole house the smell will be gone since you said you have till saturday night

2. if you have a housing development near your house take the bottles there and they ususaly have dumpsters and recycling cans there for the development so just throw the berr bottles in there and you're good. whatever you do don't leave them anywhere near you house and for gods sake don't throw them in your own trash/recycle cans outside.

3. like everyone said, make up some dumb excuse for the railing cause if you coverd up everything else they should have no reason not to belie w/e you tell them happened to it.

oh, and make sure you search the house thoroughly for any misplaced or broken items such as pictures or lamps or anything and make sure there isn't anything that anyone left behind. i once got busted because my mom found an ear-ring in her bed that some girl had left there.
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
Hey you've got enough time to have at least another party!!

oh and to help you^^
-Deal with the smell by cleansing whatever may stink
-I don't see what's wrong with the bottles , they could have been drunken by your dad for all we know
-As for the railing, ask yourself honestly, surely you can repair it but can you hide it?
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Last edited by Kroach at Mar 15, 2007,
Quote by willymcsilly
soo i spent the day getting my house back in order after throwin a party its mid day thursday and my dad gets back late saterday

question 1) will the smell of beer be gone by then.....if not what can i do to cover it until it does finally go away

question 2) i have a whole lot of empty beer bottles and i don't know what to to with them..im too young to take them back.

question 3) I somehow managed to pull my railing partially out of the wall its still connected at the top fully and somewhat at the bottom CAN I FIX THIS OR AM I ****ED

1) It will not dissappear by itself, try... soap or something. Or alot of deoderant

2) Oh well if you're too young to take them back, you're screwed. They'll be there forever.

3) What? How did that happen? I don't know what I can say without seeing a picture.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
1) Open the windows
2) Give them to a hobo
3) Pics.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
1. Febreeze and cleaning.
2. Recycling centre/Glass bottle bowling on a rarely used road.
3. Rip it out, cut it in half and then challenge your Dad to a duel the moment he walks in.
My little sister had a party and the railing thing happened, you mean your bannister right? just screw/glue it back on. If you do a shit job, try pulling it off 'accidentally' while your dads around, shifts suspicion from some drunk teenager having done it. Take the bottles to a bottle bank, nobody's ever around those. And as for the smell? get some febreze/oust on it. And, it may seem like an obvious one, before he gets back turn the heating up/close all windows. Most people open all windows to get the smell out of the house, as soon as someone walks into a cold house they'll think 'somethings not right...' So if it's warm there'll be no suspision.
1. Fabreeze or air freshner (should go away on it's own after three days anyways, but just to be safe)
2. Dumpster is by far the easiest. Pretty easy to find. I don't know where you'd find a bottle depository (we don't really have that stuff in indiana)
3. Get longer screws and screw it back in, easiest thing to do. If the drywall is a lil messed up and it's not very big, fill in with a lil bit of plain white toothpaste that matches the wall (assuming the wall is white) or use plaster. Other than that I'm not sure.
thx for all the help just happens a house 4 doors down has a big dumpster sitting on the front lawn......