Where can I go to learn how to play something?

i want to learn bourree by bach, can this be played on the violin?

edit: any ultimate-violin.com jokes will result in my personal ban hammer smacking you in the face
You arent gonna be able to find any sites that tab out violin music if thats what you're looking for.

You have to learn to play violin the old fashioned way.

I was once looking for a tab for how to play Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve, on the violin, and I had no luck at all.

Mainly because a violin has no frets so it's kind of impossible to tab out.

Go get a teacher.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
just go to a music store and buy some books until you develop a lot of skilll, then try to learn it by ear. you can also look online for vilolin music, but i think it costs money. even if it's not written for violin, you can still play it on one if you know the notes in the clef.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
I don't know, actually
I started with the Suzuki-methode (most common)
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
get lessons. the violin is a very difficult instrument to play, but its worth it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Good luck with that. I know people who have been playing since they were in 4th grade, and they're still not very good. Tough instrument.