Grab up the guitar pro trial
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
i use finale notepad for all my school comps. it's a light version of the industry standard Finale

www.codamusic.com

download the finale notepad

also has a lot of instruments, orchestra score format, and MIDI playback
hmmmm...
Quote by nightwind
Grab up the guitar pro trial

The main issues that I remember with that are that its on a time limit, and anything you print has a big "TRIAL" or something similar across it (you could get around this with screenshots, I guess).

I'd go with Finale Notepad, like fenderfrk said.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
^ ah dang, I didn't know that. I use Finale 2003 for my writing , but I wasn't aware of a good demo version of it.

Finale notepad it is, threadstarter.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Quote by nightwind
^ ah dang, I didn't know that. I use Finale 2003 for my writing , but I wasn't aware of a good demo version of it.

Finale notepad it is, threadstarter.

WOW. at school we use the real version of finale. Our teacher told us about notepad and said it would do the job for all of our compositions. I liked the notepad version so i looked into the full version and it was like $400. i decided to stick to the free demo
hmmmm...
I get Silbelius for free as long as I'm on my college's network.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
the music department at my school can sell us Sibellius Student for £100, as a sort of special offer i think.