I read a while ago that Ibanez are re-producing the budget Jem555 models for 2007 along with the Jem77VBK. After I read that in late december, I haven't heard a thing about the 555s

just wondering if that was a rumor or they decided not to do it.

the reason im asking is because i wanna re-build my old Jem555 (it nedds a new body)

just a thought
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
if they do that and do the lefty model again i will poo myself
not even kidding
Guitar
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rocktron/Egnater TOL 50 2x12
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
Older thread bump, but they have the Jem77VBK on Ibanez's website. Looks nice, but don't know why they used basswood instead of alder this time.

Jem77VBK specs
Quote by view askew
Older thread bump, but they have the Jem77VBK on Ibanez's website. Looks nice, but don't know why they used basswood instead of alder this time.

Jem77VBK specs

on the link, under frets it says 6105 frets. i am a bit of a noob so can someone fill me in on what that means please?
It doesn't mean there are 6105 frets, it's letting you know what type of frets it has on it. There are a few different fret types, which have different sizes and shapes.
will0mon is right, but this page:

http://www.warmoth.com/guitar/necks/necks.cfm?fuseaction=fretsize

should explain a lot more.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.