I would try, but it would be a waste of time, and it would have absolutely no constructive use.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
I would try, but it would be a waste of time, and it would have absolutely no constructive use.

Yup you're right. That post how ever was a much better use of your time.
shit, i stopped breathing for about 3 minutes, and guess what, im dead. thanks a lot threadstarter, i'll meet you in heaven.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
i killed myself

jk

anyway i used to this when iwas young and used to get a rush when i inhaled air after a minute or so anyways the longest i have held my breath is for 1 min:27 secs:87 millisecs
If you hyperventilate before you start holding your breath you can go for longer.

There is a reason for it all that can't be borthered to explain to the people who don't know why.

Although I think that may have been a mis-calculation, seeing as I must have been like.. 11 at the time and now I'm 15 and can barely do 1 minute.
once i was bored in exams

stared at the clock and decided to see how long i can last

i managd just over a minute and 15 seconds
In a cold pool, 4 and a half minutes.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."