So ive been thinking of what amp to get after ive sold many of my things [just random stuff like game consoles etc. ive grown out of xD]

would this be good? enough for small gigs?

http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~Ashdown---Mag-C115-300-Bass-Amp~ID~3072.asp

I play kinda punk and sometimes for fun like led zep and ac/dc etc.

thanks
great amp. almost bought one myself. Love the bottom end u can get out of em
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
my bassist uses a 115 watt bass amp with a 12 inch speaker and we play in like gymnasiums
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
It's a great amp, i use the cheaper version of that (the electric blue series) which is 180 watt live and i have nothing to complain about
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
thanks guys

is it actually 307 watts? wouldnt an amp that gave 307 watts be significantly bigger?
The size of the amp only really depends on speaker size with combos, watts doesnt matter, they could squeeze 1000 watts into a combo like that as long as the speaker could handle it so yes it is 307 watts.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
I think that one can only handle 300+W with an extension cab...
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
the link isnt working for me but ive been looking into an ashdown combo myself. and all the combos that are 307 watts ive seen would need and extension speaker to get the full wattage out of it. im getting the 4x10 and im 100% sure its loud enough for me to play gigs at my school and a local club (max ppl like 300-325)

great amps tho
The Ashdown MAG 115 speaker is rated at 250W. With one speaker alone the amp will put out around 150W RMS, 220W peak. I'm a big Ashdown fan (I love mine) but I really do prefer the 10" speakers in MAGs. The 15" sounds a bit woofy to my ears - it's a good extension speaker but I'd rather have the punch of the Ashdown 10s. That's why I ended up getting the 410 400W MAG.