Page 1 of 2
Ready and waiting. ****ing excellent show.
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
I almost forgot about it! I missed the first 6 but i downloaded them and watched them in one day.

Then i watched it last week and i'm going to watch todays. Thanks for the reminder.

Fave characters so far are Maxxie and Chris.
UG's CHAV?

Providing Epilepsy to the masses.

Quote by Jakeylee111
^ I thought you'd been permabanned or given an ASBO or something...

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

The one tonight looks good. Ive only seen the Russia one, though

Edit: My friends take the piss out of me because I look exactly like the blonde, gay one...
Worst show ever.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Skins didn't live up to the hype they put around it....Still a very good show but they just advertised it way too much.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by duncang
Worst show ever.

Your opinion. Although it is actually good... It's just funny.

"I want some facking Coco Pops"

Quote by umop-3p!sdn
The one tonight looks good. Ive only seen the Russia one, though

Edit: My friends take the piss out of me because I look exactly like the blonde, gay one...

He's not bad looking so that isn't really an insult.
UG's CHAV?

Quote by Jakeylee111

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

Quote by goth clash
Skins didn't live up to the hype they put around it....Still a very good show but they just advertised it way too much.

A textbook example of that would be "The Pick of Destiny"

...god, that was awful.

Quote by dave_c2k2
He's not bad looking so that isn't really an insult.

Thats not the point. Hes gay

(Not that I have anything against gays...)
I always watch it on the Teleport Replay. I like it, though Shameless is better. I like these British programs though.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Thats not the point. Hes gay

(Not that I have anything against gays...)

Looks that way too.
UG's CHAV?

Quote by Jakeylee111

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

LUL WE HAV SEX N WANK N STUFF

/Skins
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
RIZLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On topic, I haven't seen any of the episodes, though everyone says I look like Sid.
Quote by dave_c2k2

Looks that way too.

Hey, I was born and raised in San Fran, capital of the gay community, as well as my mums best friend being gay. Ive had plenty of exposure to it, and Im in no way shape or form homophobic. I was merely pointing out the fact that looking like a gay person, in my friends books, anyway, is an excuse for a good pisstake
Quote by duncang
LUL WE HAV SEX N WANK N STUFF

/Skins

I'm 20 in 2 weeks and i still find sex and wanking funny. So Skins is fun for me.
UG's CHAV?

Quote by Jakeylee111

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

I love Skins, all my friends watch it too and we all love it. Maxxie is the best character by far. He is also the best party-ist on the advert, he's constantly cruising the house on a tricycle, awesome . Last episode next week though, very saddening .

However, they've commisioned (sp?) another series. On the Skins myspace there's a short video about how there are going to be auditions to be another character, as well as competitions etc., looks cool.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by i_got_novacain
michelle is hawt thats really only why i watch it

She's not THAT hot. Not hot enough to watch it just for her. Although strangely i find Cassie hot *sometimes*. She has funny ears and funny teeth but i still would.
UG's CHAV?

Quote by Jakeylee111

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

Quote by -February-Star-
I love Skins, all my friends watch it too and we all love it. Maxxie is the best character by far. He is also the best party-ist on the advert, he's constantly cruising the house on a tricycle, awesome . Last episode next week though, very saddening .

However, they've commisioned (sp?) another series. On the Skins myspace there's a short video about how there are going to be auditions to be another character, as well as competitions etc., looks cool.

whats skins myspace url??
Quote by dave_c2k2
She's not THAT hot. Not hot enough to watch it just for her. Although strangely i find Cassie hot *sometimes*. She has funny ears and funny teeth but i still would.

i think cassie's extremely hot.

I like it. I dunno how many I've missed but I've seen the last several episodes. And I'm 25 (someone will probably point out that cassie is like 8 or something now)...

o_O
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Cassie annoys me like hell, the way she speaks and everything is just argh!
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dave_Mc
i think cassie's extremely hot.

I like it. I dunno how many I've missed but I've seen the last several episodes. And I'm 25 (someone will probably point out that cassie is like 8 or something now)...

o_O

I'd definately tap it anyways. Tonights is number...8 i think or 9 at the most. Then next weeks is the last in series apparantly

Quote by Dinkydaisy

It's funny!
UG's CHAV?

Quote by Jakeylee111

Quote by xtheblackoutx
you're a sick person.

I was planning on watching it on Youtube but it got taken off. Dayum.
"Gear":
1980s Copy of Les Paul [unknown brand]
1980s Acoustic [unknown brand]
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Moonrock
DIY Tubescreamer TS808
Carlsbro Kickstart 25 amp

Fight Ignorance --> www.erowid.org

My Tube Screamer Build
Its on in 3 minutes! Thanks for reminding me. Its just like my life... but worse... and it has sex also, im Irish.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
It's a bit wank to be honest.

Looks like Tony gets raped or something tonight though.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
None of my frands like it, ya? YA! But Michelle is fit as fuck, ya.
Baaaaaaa'
Quote by Dinkydaisy

i like her accent... one of the few english accents I like...

Quote by dave_c2k2
I'd definately tap it anyways. Tonights is number...8 i think or 9 at the most. Then next weeks is the last in series apparantly

I've seen several, then... 4 or 5 at least. I think I've missed the first couple, though. Meh.

Quote by Meths
It's a bit wank to be honest.

Looks like Tony gets raped or something tonight though.

better than the OC... though I guess it could still qualify as "a bit wank" then...

I don't like the way it kind of sets out to shock for the sake of it, but yeah, all things being considered, I like it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by i_got_novacain
whats skins myspace url??

http://www.myspace.com/e4skins

EDIT: Anyone else completely wierded out by tonight's episode? I was really spooked by it. But at least Sid and Cass FINALLY got together, took them long enough. Though it didn't seem permanant .

I like how all the episodes have a different air about them and are of slightly different styles. I believe each episode was written by a different person and then the directors added bits and made the stories link up. I'm not sure how many writers there were, but I know Simon Amstell wrote the Russia episode.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Last edited by -February-Star- at Mar 15, 2007,
Tonights one was ok, not the best or the worst. Was a bit random and pointless, and a bit of a shame cos i was hoping they'd make tony do it.
Next weeks has to have more sex, more drugs and more drink defo
United as One, Divided by Zero
No point mindlessly bashing it, but its such a typical program. Seemingly like the Arctic Monkeys in Channel 4 Series form. Fair play if some of you lot like it though.
Quote by -February-Star-
Anyone else completely wierded out by tonight's episode? I was really spooked by it. But at least Sid and Cass FINALLY got together, took them long enough. Though it didn't seem permanant .

Mmm - I hope everythign goes well for him to be honest, but I don't think the series is going to end on a high note. But it was interesting hearing Effie speak for the first time.
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.
I liked tonights episode, had a slightly darker air about it, nice.

I didnt know simon amstell had written the russia 1 though, but that just makes me like him even more, if you think about the episode it really does make sense.
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
Quote by dnjoe
I liked tonights episode, had a slightly darker air about it, nice.

I didnt know simon amstell had written the russia 1 though, but that just makes me like him even more, if you think about the episode it really does make sense.

The one episode that a straight guy turns gay? Makes you think about simon amstell...
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Phill-Rock
The one episode that a straight guy turns gay? Makes you think about simon amstell...

Well Simon Amstell is gay so that is probably what he is into. (No homophobic stereotypes intended). I havent missed an episode. I knowim sad you dont have to tell me.
Sunderland AFC
Quote by umop-3p!sdn

get in my bed then. =]
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
Page 1 of 2