ok i will start from the bigginning.....today at school this little crap in year 7 (i am in year 11, my girlfriend is in year 9) was throwing things at me again (he does it everyday) while im with my girlfriend.....and most of it is hitting her in the head.....so when my girlfriend lets go of me (she doesnt want me to go 'deal' with people as i see fit so i have to wait till she lets go) i go up to him, pin him against a metal fence by the neck so hard that he cannot breathe, then hit him in the face hard enough to make him nearly cry. then i leave, my girlfriend; oblivious to this, has gone to lessons.

I come to dinner time and she has found out what i did to this little shit...she isnt happy and falls out with me over it....my reaction (after us arguing about it for about 5 mins) is to say 'look if you dont like it...well thats just me....you have two choices'....so she walks off in a bigger mood with me. at the end of dinner i go to hug her multiple times and say sorry, but each time i do she parts herself from me so i cant hug her or apologise for what i said. i then loose my temper then and say 'RIGHT F*CK YOU THEN' and storm off, leaving her feeling very guilty.

i get home and go on the computer and msn as usual and we both again argue like cat and dog with each other....eventually i end up saying some really out-of-order stuff to her that i shouldnt have done and i feel awfull about. So now i dont know where we, and our relasionship stand, or whether or not we are going to stay together. We both really love each other but she says she doesnt know if she wants to be with me, she is more to saying yes but still not a definate yes.

I loose my temper big time sometimes, im not violent when i loose my temper, i just usually say things i dont mean and that i regret.....and recently especially i have been stressed out a lot by school, people, and exams etc etc. so the one person who helps me and is always there for me is my girlfriend, and she is the one who i snapped at.....and i feel awful about it cos there was no need, i had no right, i hurt her feelings and i shouldnt have done. This isnt like normal teenage 'last-for-a-week' relasionship...we have been going out for a year, 1 month and a bit now, and i really love her, and as far as i know she really loves me.

I dont know how i can let her understand how sorry i am for what i said and how i can fix this....please has anyone got any advice....im really stuck and feel like im completely f*cked up in the head about everything.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
P.S. im sorry it is alot to read

also sorry for any spelling, grammer etc. mistakes
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Last edited by rockdude375 at Mar 15, 2007,
i'm sorry man. it seems like if you two have been going out for so long you'll hopefully be able to work through it. try talking to her about it and not losing your temper. anyways, best of luck
relationship thread is where this belongs though

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
*cough* relationship thread *cough*

she'll get over it. just apologise as sincerily as you can, which shouldn't be hard because you sound like you are sorry for it, and don't lose your temper no matter what. i get the same way with my gf somtimes, you just gotta let her get over it and prevent the fighting from going further by remaining calm. also give her a bit of time to breath and calm down.
Get her something she really likes, something cute and romantic, adn spend a lot of time with her.
In love eh? Really sounds like it...

Is there a question in there?

I'd beat the shit out of the kid. You can't do that after you turn 18.
If she doesn't like it. TS. You can find another girl.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
Write a poem, buy flowers, buy (put whatever she likes here)....Just try to communicate to her that you are deeply sorry to the best of your ability, and explain why you snapped.
hm, what about telling her about the middle part u dumb****.. (sorry, now i feel bad ) then maybe she realise that u love her...
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
when i had a gf it was for 3 years grade 8 till 10 we faught like every 2 days its normal to fight and if u like stay together after u fight its good
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
fighting leads to makeup secks
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Dude, sounds EXACTLY like my relationship now...

But take this to the relationship thread bro
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Quote by GiantRaven
Maybe you shouldnt have punched him then

Fool

what would you do if some dude hit your girl in that face nearly every day with food/drink/ or whatever objects they find
Quote by rockdude375
what would you do if some dude hit your girl in that face nearly every day with food/drink/ or whatever objects they find

Ignore them, they're only trying to provoke a reaction. Why would I give them that pleasure?
dude...i'm sorry..but your an a**hole....control that temper of yours and come back and then tell us how everything is going okay
Quote by Preid
plants are basicly sex organs on stems, pollen is airbourn jizzum.

So all us hayfever suffers are allergic to plant jizz...
Quote by rockdude375

I loose my temper big time sometimes, im not violent when i loose my temper...

I don't know you, so I can't truly judge, but to first say that you pinned a kid several grades beneath you against a fence and nearly choked him - only to follow up by saying you don't get violent when angry...doesn't make a lot of sense.

To start, I would tell your girlfriend exactly what you just wrote on the forum. Don't edit anything, just copy and paste (of course, in person is best). If you tell her you won't do something again - don't just say it - actually follow through.

Second, I would suggest you sit down and really reflect on your anger. It sounds to me like you've got some anger built up inside, and it needs to get out. Once you find an acceptable outlet for your temper, you then must learn how to control it. Everyone gets angry; you just need to learn how to show it.
Epiphone Les Paul
T. Haruo Acoustic
Fender MusicMan 210 (130w)
^

i have ignored them....for the past three months....it hasnt worked yet
Why are you telling this to UG? Get your ass up and tell HER not us....
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Give her a few days.

And yeah, any more questions, relationship thread
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...