what would you do? and dont be scared to let the evil inside you, id probably go sky diving and rape the hottest chick in my school (cruel, i know). and be honest...
Masturbate furiously.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
spend as much time as possible with my Girlfriend.....and the best time possible......also my family and i would contact my good friends to say goodbye
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
bondage
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Go out and kill a bunch of gang members, then buy a really good hooker with the money I took off their dead bodies. If I had time left I would probably go kill some more gang members.

My tombstone would say "This bastard killed over fifty gang members to make this country a safer place for your children."
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
Not tell anybody and spend the time with my best friends and family, and my loved one
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Run naked through a city, have sex, say goodbye, then run around naked again. And i'm being serious.
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
I'd have to say that I would go skydiving and send a tube amp (don't know how it's powered) down, blasting over New York.

Next on my to do list, Carmen Electra.

Then, I'd have to say that I'd experiment with weed(yeah, I'm clean, fuck you!)

I'd have to oral sex this girl at my school, because she is really hot. I'm sure that she'd let me if she believed I were to die. And if i didn't she'd likely kill me.

Then, I would say that I want to construct a ramp, ride my bike down a hill, slowly building speed, and fly off the grand canyon, timing timing it so that I die at the bottom at the end of 24 hours.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Id spend one super awesome day with ALL my friends doing whatever the **** we feel like.

That would be fun
hmmm, probably do whatever the hell i wanted. i'd go out with a bang for sure, ya know, breaking/destroying/killing anyone/thing whenever/however/whoever i wanted.

then probably go make sure i wouldnt die a virgin haha
We're Composing our funeral songs, note by note

Let the carcass of the martyr burn
i would buy a shit load of guns and run through the biggest city around me just shooting at random and rape lots of hot chicks, then i would rob a PRS and start a solo battle in the middle of the street with anyone who wanted to challenge me
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
Last edited by [A]cetate at Mar 15, 2007,
eight
ball
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
just, **** off.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
or id start a band, realease 3 records, become famous, and tour the US all in 24 hours
raid a guitar store and take as many strats as i could hold
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
I'd have sex, and then probably spend the rest of the time with my family. I'm a family guy.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by woodenbandman
I'd have to say that I would go skydiving and send a tube amp (don't know how it's powered) down, blasting over New York.

Next on my to do list, Carmen Electra.

Then, I'd have to say that I'd experiment with weed(yeah, I'm clean, fuck you!)

I'd have to oral sex this girl at my school, because she is really hot. I'm sure that she'd let me if she believed I were to die. And if i didn't she'd likely kill me.

Then, I would say that I want to construct a ramp, ride my bike down a hill, slowly building speed, and fly off the grand canyon, timing timing it so that I die at the bottom at the end of 24 hours.

omg, you read my mind
gettin baked n' eatn cooter
sounds good to me mate
start smoking... gonna die anyway...
I also would try to take someone with me
The main purpose of a TV is to have a place to point your furnatures to
**** as many bitches as possible and do every drug known to mankind. Oh, and kill a man perhaps?
I am the Infantry.
I'd start a thread called: Well tomorrow toxicity33 will be no more. And I'll use it to sop up pity and popularity and I will be remembered among the greats like Casualty01... Or i might go get super baked and get some lovin' from this girl I know...
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
well, there's this girl that I've liked literally forever, I would spend the day with her, tell her how I feel and all kinds of mushy stuff like that, if I had any money I would give it to... the poor or something.
Founder of the "Foundation to replace Jacob's stolen phone foundation of America" PM me to contribute to this noble cause, no donation is too small, or large for that matter
Meh, I'd probably tell the girl that I love that I love her, go jam with my friends for one last time, then spend the rest of the day with my family.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
Probably "take advantage", (*rape*) the hottest girl in my school as well.

Also rob a bunch of liquor stores and get incredibly loaded.

Smoke madd weed as well.
I'd probably tell my crush that I love her.

Then, seconds before I die, I'd pick up my guitar and start playing Smoke On The Water, just so UG posterity can say "jeez that smoke on the water riff is so hard, one guy actually died playing it"
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X